The VG Resource

Full Version: NBA Jam & NBA Jam T.E.: Player Portraits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wasn't sure if I should create a separate thread for each of these games or not (they are very similar to each other), but here goes nothing...

The transparent colors some of the portraits have(as ripped from the game) match the regular colors used in others. Is this a problem? Should I just give all of them the same background color?

Also, I know that another user started ripping the player portraits from NBA Jam T.E., but he refused to accept anyone's help and gave up.
Very cool.
Thanks this is sweet

(11-14-2009, 11:38 AM)Mattress87 Wrote: [ -> ]Wasn't sure if I should create a separate thread for each of these games or not (they are very similar to each other), but here goes nothing...

The transparent colors some of the portraits have(as ripped from the game) match the regular colors used in others. Is this a problem? Should I just give all of them the same background color?

Also, I know that another user started ripping the player portraits from NBA Jam T.E., but he refused to accept anyone's help and gave up.

... Please, do not bump 2 year old threads that have been inactive.