The VG Resource

Full Version: My avatar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well,do you?

It's the same style as my Sonic sprites.
I think you already know the answer, and it's not one of the poll's options.
(11-13-2009, 03:47 PM)Rökkan Wrote: [ -> ]I think you already know the answer, and it's not one of the poll's options.
You have no taste.
Hmm yes because shitty edits and recolors of a sonic sprite are perrrrrfect avatars

and the irony in your post
(11-13-2009, 03:58 PM)Drew Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm yes because shitty edits and recolors of a sonic sprite are perrrrrfect avatars

and the irony in your post
Not you too!
Hey!I think it's cool.I actually edited it from evil sonic.I only make edited sprites.
Yeah,well your sig is a dead guy eating popcorn!!
Take that!Big Grin
Dude just shut up.
(11-13-2009, 04:07 PM)Mabelma Wrote: [ -> ]Dude just shut up.
No!Angry
(11-13-2009, 04:05 PM)RICKhog Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah,well your sig is a dead guy eating popcorn!!
Take that!Big Grin

I love negro zombies, especially when there eating popcorn

they just make me feel all fuzzy and warm inside

do you like negro zombies?
This is a bad poll, you obviously only want people to say it's good, which it clearly isn't. It's just a recolor of a sonic sprite- not a very good one, at that.

Don't post threads like this unless you have something serious to contribute.
No, really. While you might mean well, Sprite Discussion is for serious discussion and critique of your work. You're being a little obnoxious with it, so dial it down a little, please? The rest of you aren't helping him by trolling, either.

If you want my honest opinion, it's (as far as Sonic recolours go) not entirely hideous, but it's not especially impressive. There are too few shades of the green used compared to other sprites in that style; and the shades feel a little out of place.

If you're happy with it all the power to you; but you can't force us to like it also; you get me?
(11-13-2009, 04:14 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]No, really. While you might mean well, Sprite Discussion is for serious discussion and critique of your work. You're being a little obnoxious with it, so dial it down a little, please? The rest of you aren't helping him by trolling, either.

If you want my honest opinion, it's (as far as Sonic recolours go) not entirely hideous, but it's not especially impressive. There are too few shades of the green used compared to other sprites in that style; and the shades feel a little out of place.

If you're happy with it all the power to you; but you can't force us to like it also; you get me?
OK,sorry.
I just thought that,since it's spriting-related and i'm not submitting anything,it could go here.

Why can't i change the poll?
I'll remove it for you.
Nice av, I love how you added them shades.
(11-13-2009, 06:20 PM)CeeY Wrote: [ -> ]Nice av, I love how you added them shades.
That's sarcasm,right?
Doesn't look like sarcasm to me. but seriously dude, try making something original, that's just a puny recolor with some shades on.
Try making something better ok?
Pages: 1 2