The VG Resource

Full Version: lol
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
RICKhog Wrote:
Sonikku Wrote:
RICKhog Wrote:Check out this site i found.
http://ssbma-forums.1talk.net/
I think it's cool.Smile
no fuck you
Hey,you don't have to be so harsh.
what happened to the Twilight thread????
I was on page one going to page two and BAM THIS THREAD DOESN'T EXIST.....................

i think the thread should come back................. its an amaaaaazing book.....................................
yes i wanted to share my opinions on the book myself
(11-13-2009, 03:25 PM)Rökkan Wrote: [ -> ]what happened to the Twilight thread????
I was on page one going to page two and BAM THIS THREAD DOESN'T EXIST.....................

i think the thread should come back................. its an amaaaaazing book.....................................
I deleted it.
Thread condemned
(11-13-2009, 03:26 PM)Sonikku Wrote: [ -> ]yes i wanted to share my opinions on the book myself
(I didn't see that post.)
I was also talking about the movie.
(11-13-2009, 03:27 PM)RICKhog Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-13-2009, 03:25 PM)Rökkan Wrote: [ -> ]what happened to the Twilight thread????

I deleted it.

fuck you............

this is spamhaul bud............... you gotta take the whole dick in, if you cry that it hurts and try to run away, more dicks will gangbang you..................

you just started a war...........................
WHY DID YOU DO THAT I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND MURDER YOU AND YOUR FAMILY I SWEAR TO GOD MAKE A NEW THREAD OR I WILL GO TO YOUR HOUSE YOU ASSHOLE distinguished gentleman!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay,sorry.

I did not cry!Cry

LOL,just kidding.
I'm trying to figure out if it's worth trolling you anymore.
(11-13-2009, 03:47 PM)Mr.Bland Wrote: [ -> ]I'm trying to figure out if it's worth trolling you anymore.
^this^
(11-13-2009, 03:47 PM)Mr.Bland Wrote: [ -> ]I'm trying to figure out if it's worth trolling you anymore.

I wouldn't say so. There've been people more deserving of abuse, honestly.
(11-13-2009, 04:22 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]

I wouldn't say so. There've been people more deserving of abuse, honestly.
Like Bnewton.
Bro shinx gives zero fucks and thinks everyone should chill