The VG Resource

Full Version: Girl Gamers/General Fighting Game Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
ahahahaha ahah hahahahahahahahahahahahaha ahah aha ahaahahahhahahahahahasdhgajhsdgahhahahahahahahha
Hi to all
This is Ricky Smith have two daughter and for my kids i want to get some girls games. I have been searching for games which are best suited for my daughter but it did not get it. I have downloaded some games but it is harmful for my kid's behaviour. So according to you which games are best for girls? Reply me.
reported for spambot

also, this is why we can't take girls seriously
Eh... I feel sorry for the girls who do play video games.

(note I didn't say Gamer Girl, Girl Gamer, Gamerella, Gamette, Little Miss Gamer or any other label that I made up just now)
It's rather funny, because these are things my game design teachers said to avoid like the plague, saying "girls don't really like playing" these sorts of things...
Most of time when I buy games or magazines and comic books people look at me like "She's probably buying for her brother or boyfriend". But the best part is to hang around at the arcade, wait for some guy to play some fighting game, insert one credit, pick up a female or cute character and as soon the idiot think about laughing at me kick his ass faster than he can react. That's really priceless Genki ^_^
This kind of stuff is why I don't correct people when I'm referred to as male on gaming sites.
DEVICHO IS FEMALE?!?!?!?!?

In seriousness, it actually bugs me a bit when they make a game 4 DA GURLLZ and they actually put a lot of effort into it, because it means I can't play/enjoy it to its full capacity.

That new Style Savvy/Style Boutique game is actually a nice Business Tycoon type game with the dress-up factor mixed in; but I feel like the most gigantic distinguished gentleman for playing and enjoying it. =|
Considering the fact that you're actually gay, isn't that normal?
...No. My sexual preference doesn't determine my general personality or behaviour.

For example, you're much more of a distinguished gentleman than I am. Heart
girls do love dress up games, mean, look petsociety for example on facebook.
Ultimecia is female?
?????? !!!!!!!!

I have never met a girl who isn't a casual gamer.
(11-14-2009, 02:30 AM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]DEVICHO IS FEMALE?!?!?!?!?

I'm less active and I knew this for ages.

(11-14-2009, 02:46 AM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]Considering the fact that you're actually gay, isn't that normal?

GROOVEMAN.EXE IS HOMOSEXUAL?!?!?!?!?

(i hope you get the joke)
OSM IS FEMALE?!
How do you expect TSR to care?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11