The VG Resource

Full Version: FFXII Revenant Wings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay peepz, here's the low down:
Ba'gamnan has already been ripped. I know.
BUT 3 super obvious frames were missed!
I am also aware that it needs an icon... maybe. I won't mind if they're just incorporated into one of the others.
My problem is that I can't seem to find the pieces for the icons or the Downloads section AT ALL. Cry
I'm working on FFTA2 rips too right now so this will be an issue soon.

ANYWAYZ, here's the missing sprites! :
[Image: FFTA2-BagamnanTied.png]
What about contacting the one who ripped Ba'gamnan in the first place and sending him the rips and ask for credits were it's due?

And there is no download section, but a cute super-slick sticky thread called Icon Templates and Barubary's Icon Maker ;p There you go Genki ^_^ I'm looking forward to see your FFTA2 stuff soon.
Uuugh! Thanks, you're a life saver Ulti! I didn't see that... Defeated;
Also, yeah I should have thought of that. But a lot of people seem to have dissappeared I guess so I don't know when/if they'll reply, but I'll try that anyway ;P
Don't worry, I'm glad to be of some help.
I'm not sure if your sheet is going to be accept by itself. It's so small, features only 3 poses (the missing ones) and the tag is way bigger than the sheet itself, so I figured out in a case like that it might be better to try to talk to some other people. I myself had 2 sheets merged with Nai255 and we all profited with more complete sheets XD
Barubary is busy so he had me edit the sheet myself. If someone could update it on the site that'd be great! Big Grin Here it is:

[Image: bagamnanchained.png]

@Ultimecia: Yeah, I kinda figured that. Problem solved! Genki ^_^
Uuuuhmm...
Can someone update the site's sheet now?
I really don't want to come off as pushy or rude, but its been here for over a month and isn't up yet. I know you guys are busy, but ONE page only takes a few seconds... And with all of them that go up constantly it isn't too much effort to do one more. Defeated;
I wanted these up for other people who need them, since I was one of them and had to go rip them myself! Too much effort for 3 frames that were overlooked.
They dont upload until they're doing a full update, so just be patient. Besides, Dazz is barely on, Ton said he'd be gone until January, and the only other updaters would be Dazz and RTB, so it might take some time. :p
When they just update the sheet, not upload a new one, they don't shows up during the site update news. Check out the sheet at the site Wink