The VG Resource

Full Version: Decide...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We shall do this civilized. You see I made a roster that has almost everyone's favorites. I left the third parties as is for now but for the first parties I must know what you think of this roster specifically, Samurai Goroh who a few people have dissagreed with.

So I must know: Goroh in or out?

[Image: almostperfect.png]
I honestly don't care as long as it doesn't alter with the eight third parties idea that Solink made.
I really don't care if Goroh gets in or not. I'm kinda leaning on out if only for the fact we could get more first parties that way and... I dunno, I guess the don't care factor is helping my decision. If you don't know which new first party I'd want the most, then I'll say it again: Jill. But I still know people will shoot it down because she's not very important to Nintendo and her game didn't sell well...
I honestly don't know. If we did put him in, well, then there's another sword user. If we leave hiim out, we're at a loss of a first party.

Maybe not Goroh. Why not Nayru/Din/Farore or Lolo, or someone else that doesn't use a sword? I mean, really, how many do we have? I'm not going to bother counting, cuz I know it's a lot.

I mean, unless I missed something about DLCs being denied completely, if we can get some more non sword users in to balance another one out, then by all means he can be in.
(11-09-2009, 08:40 PM)Black Boo Wrote: [ -> ]I honestly don't know. If we did put him in, well, then there's another sword user. If we leave hiim out, we're at a loss of a first party.

Maybe not Goroh. Why not Nayru/Din/Farore or Lolo, or someone else that doesn't use a sword? I mean, really, how many do we have? I'm not going to bother counting, cuz I know it's a lot.

I mean, unless I missed something about DLCs being denied completely, if we can get some more non sword users in to balance another one out, then by all means he can be in.

Or as Ive said a million times, Sukapon. I mean, he's literally Nintendo's first fighting game.
At this point I'm starting not to care, I just wish we could get something DONE