The VG Resource

Full Version: Nicolas Gender Bender
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: nicolas_gender_bender.png]

So I've decided that in frostfire I'm going to let the player choose their gender to play as, each gender will have it's own unique storyline, but the same typical plot flow to go with it. Kind of like how it was pulled off in megaman ZX.

I've also ditched the white outline in the style just for the simple fact that black outlines tend to blend in with pretty much everything.

*posting this here because I don't feel like bumping the old frostfire topic and I've yet to have made a real game discussion topic.
ZX and ZXA had actually different characters though, instead of just a genderswap. It looks good, but I disagree with the use of concept.
What he's saying is that even though they're two different characters, they still follow the same general storyline.
My only problem is that the kid one looks a little too masculine. You could make a different coat, and the top of the hair is bothering me :I
I don't know...the male side is going to fit in. But the female side might not, if you just change the outfit and the clothes a bit it might make it looks better. Because as I see it now, they looks almost alike.
how about unbuttoning the female, that might make it more like a girl, but then again, it might not be that good an idea. I dunno, just change something about him/her/whatever, and the fang doesn't work for the female.
I made another observation, the kid girl looks like it could use some editing in he body, she looks exactly like the male but the googles.
Yeah, you need to change the features more. I thought they were different frames at first.
lol scratch this thought, I've given it a little more consideration and I'm not going to bother doing it because it would tend to get rid of the connection you would feel with the main character. Still was fun re-imagining him though!
Yeah, I couln't imagine them as chicks....or can I ?...