The VG Resource

Full Version: Pokepark Wii new trailer here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQb3y6DFdz4
This game actually doesn't look too bad. I also love the different camera angles. We haven't had one of those in a while.
so its mostly like a remake of pokemon snap, but with increased playability and the option to run around as a slowpoke?
This honestly doesn't look completely arsed

Could be a lot like a new platformer with pokemon elements, I like that
PIKACHU NO ADVENCHA~

Every pokemon fight looked exactly the same.
I can't understand anything it's saying.
Looks like it'll be pretty cool. This is the first I've heard of this, and I'm going to have to keep my eye out for it.
P.S. Lucho your sig is amazing, did you make that image?
Looks pretty sweet so far Big Grin
(11-07-2009, 11:15 AM)DigiTamer Metaru Wrote: [ -> ]so its mostly like a remake of pokemon snap, but with increased playability and the option to walk around as a slowpoke?
fixed. slowpoke cant run, its slow.

but yeah, game actually doesn't look too bad. It looks like a minigame collection and I'm not quite sure if that's really a selling point

Isn't it funny how Pokemon Battle Revolution was just the battle part of Pokemon Stadium
And this is like the Pokemon Theme Park of the Wii? Tongue
I always wondered why nintendo hasn't made either a MMO out of pokemon or a full 3D version of the original pokemon games.
They did make a 3d pokemon game that played like the originals, but instead of catching you're own pokemon you caught shadow pokemon instead.
(11-16-2009, 10:44 PM)Cshad Wrote: [ -> ]They did make a 3d pokemon game that played like the originals, but instead of catching you're own pokemon you caught shadow pokemon instead.

Well yes technically, but both of those games were excessively linear unfortunately and lacked challenge.
I thik I read about this...but I can't find where...
I like it, it reminds me of pokemon mistery dungeon, but with more options.