The VG Resource

Full Version: Vaati's Arcade Sprite Rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Joe and Mac Caveman Ninja Weapons
Electricity
[Image: electricalbeams.png]
Fire
[Image: flameballs.png]
Stone Axes
[Image: stoneaxes.png]
The Other Self
[Image: theotherself.png]
Whoa! There isn't much SFX sheets around, amazing!
Only a side note, the credit tags are very big. The one from stone axe is actually bigger than the sheet itself.
(11-08-2009, 10:00 AM)Ultimecia Wrote: [ -> ]Whoa! There isn't much SFX sheets around, amazing!
Only a side note, the credit tags are very big. The one from stone axe is actually bigger than the sheet itself.
I'm putting the After Effects SFX in a different sprite sheet
(11-08-2009, 10:46 AM)Vaati Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-08-2009, 10:00 AM)Ultimecia Wrote: [ -> ]Whoa! There isn't much SFX sheets around, amazing!

Going to agree with Ultimecia here....

Crop the sheets and make it like the other weapon sheet you made here... http://www.spriters-resource.com/arcade/joenmac/

Both Spriters Resources & Sprite Database have different rules ya know... Frosty!

Great rips and I'm excited now to see the After Effects SFX sheet and good luck with that... Cool
(11-08-2009, 08:32 PM)Tatakae Genshijin Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-08-2009, 10:46 AM)Vaati Wrote: [ -> ]

Going to agree with Ultimecia here....

Crop the sheets and make it like the other weapon sheet you made here... http://www.spriters-resource.com/arcade/joenmac/

Both Spriters Resources & Sprite Database have different rules ya know... Frosty!

Great rips and I'm excited now to see the After Effects SFX sheet and good luck with that... Cool
I'l get around to when I have the Time the After Effects SFX is Halfway Done
I think you should change this topic to Vaati's Arcade Rips and make your own GBA topic please. You're rips are great but watch which sprite sheets you put on. I don't remember a Zelda arcade game do ya MAI BOI??!! Frosty!
My fave boss of Joe and Mac Caveman Ninja the Legendary Giant Tyrant Triffid from the Arcade version this rip is a work of art.
[Image: joeandmaccavemanninjaar.png]

[Image: thelegendarygianttyrant.png]
awesome boss. mainly due to its resemblance to Audrey II from Little Shop of Horrors

hope to see more Joe & Mac rips. Big Grin
(01-06-2010, 06:17 AM)dolphman Wrote: [ -> ]awesome boss. mainly due to its resemblance to Audrey II from Little Shop of Horrors

hope to see more Joe & Mac rips. Big Grin
The Legendary Giant Tyrant Triffid greatly resembles Audrey II only difference is the Legendary Giant Tyrant Triffid is a Male Plant while Audrey II is a Female Plant so I'd say they should get married and have kids even though Male Plants can fertalize their own seeds still.
Didn't want this Sprite Sheet getting missed and forgotten, heres my fave enemy of this version Tyrant Triffids.
[Image: joeandmaccavemanninjaty.png]
[Image: tyranttriffidsspriteico.png]
You should rip some other enemies. Tongue
It's been awhile since I ripped any Joe and Mac Caveman Ninja stuff, heres my fave character, player two Mac.
Sprite Sheet
[Image: maccavemanninjaj.png]

Sprite Icon
[Image: macspriteicon.png]
Love it.
Very Good Rips for this Game.
(06-23-2010, 06:36 PM)juan960 Wrote: [ -> ]Very Good Rips for this Game.
Thank you, I'm ripping Joe next.
Pages: 1 2