The VG Resource

Full Version: 2 new blazblue titles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For those of you keeping updated with blazblue, know that Blazblue Continuum Shift is coming out in Arcades more than likely November 20th 2010, one year after the first arcade release, but the company has recently released new on blazblue portable which contains unlimited forms of every character and a new wireless mode. Personally as a fighting game enthusiast I was hooked to blazblue right away and the news of this new game blew me away while tsr was down. So far updates to the first game are 2 new characters,( technically 3) updated graphics ,new selection screen art, and training mode in the arcades

Continuum Shift:
http://blazblue.jp/cs/

Portable News at Blazblue forums:
http://s1.zetaboards.com/blazblue/topic/2485686/1/
Is this even out on the UK PSN yet? I had to give my friend his imported hugely awesome special edition of the game back...

Can't see me getting the PSP version, can't imagine it looking too great. As for improved graphics for the Con Shift one, well I'm too tired to shift through a Japanese language to find a decent screen-shot so I'll take your word for it.
I found some high resolution shots and art work for you

http://www.moetron.com/2009/09/30/blazbl...s-screens/
I can't wait for Continuum Shift. It looks generally better (Blazblue looked great already) and the new characters sound interesting.
I'm getting Calamity Trigger along with a slim PS3 for my birthday. I can't wait to play it.
Cool thing that there's already a sequel.
I like the fact that the new characters are the npcs from the first one and continues with the story
I hate the notion of getting a Sequel already and Jimbei (Jubei?) Still isn't in!? WHY? You gave an adorable old man cat a katana in his mouth and Samurai Armour thus constituting, awesome character.

Also I heard Hazama is effing broken. But then again that could just be prelim beta builds.
(11-08-2009, 02:06 AM)Djanjo Wrote: [ -> ]I hate the notion of getting a Sequel already and Jimbei (Jubei?) Still isn't in!? WHY? You gave an adorable old man cat a katana in his mouth and Samurai Armour thus constituting, awesome character.
Those two might just be the only confirmed SO FAR. I think it's easily possible for him to make it in the final build.
The hear say in my college is that Hazama and Tsubaki are the only new characters coming. They're pretty deep in the Azure Grimoir so I take them at their word, but here's hoping your right 6.
A Represtentive for the us distribution sight hinted at a third character on dustloop forums, It could be the fact that v-13 got replaced by A-11 because of story events, Personally I would rather have Valkenheim in the roster than Jubei at the time, if possible
Many people at dustloop have speculated about Jubei as the final boss/character

Djanjo: Hazama is not super broken, like eddy in Guilty gear, but he has an infinite combo like Carl's Clap Trap
Your going to have to give me detail on why Valkenheim, there's so little for shadow on his character I have nothing to be excited about. But half of the main cast is linked to Jubei. I see no reason as to pretend as if he doesn't deserve a slot.

Danken- Which is frowned upon by most online players.
alot of people think that out of the six heros he has the "Bell", overall he seems like a good canidate and was on arksys' japanese sub site for the character voting for the loke tests

Weirdly people at dustloop are talking about Carl's Father being and even worse villian that terumi and a hoping for him to eventually make his apperance.

Personally I think jubei would rock, I love his artwork in Tager's story