The VG Resource

Full Version: Sword of mana GBA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so, I got this game for my GBA called sword of mana, I wanted to get world of mana but they didnt have it in stock. But anyway, its a pretty fun game, ecspecially the combat system, pretty action packed if ya ask me, there are some side quests and the main story line is interesting, there are lots of items and places like caves and towns, The choice between male and femal is also conveniont as well, the boss fights are pretty epic to. Whats your opinion?
It's the remake of the first Mana game by Square. It was called Final Fantasy Adventure and was released for the classic Game Boy in 1991. And yeah, it's a freaking great game.
I went and got the game without an instruction manual (fucking GameStop). It was like being thrown headfirst into a lake and being taught how to swim by having people scream "Don't drown!"

The combat with Generic Blonde Protagonist wasn't too bad, but I ended up trading it to a friend for Duke Nukem Advance, though. Score!
Pretty fun game. Beat it a long time ago.
Leveling up as nothing but a Magician makes the game super-ultra easy though, as I've found out.
Yea the beggining of the game didnt teach you much but as you proggres you kinda learn things