The VG Resource

Full Version: Pixels of Late
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I don't have anything brand new right now, but I can show some of the most recent things I've done.
Most of these, I do not really want really heavy crits on, and any advice will probably not be acted upon on these pieces, but any crit would be taken into account on future works.
[Image: BABs_dragon_again_by_horn_head_o.png]
Lineart by Badassbill. If you don't know me, I really like this lineart. This would be the 10th time I colored it.
[Image: Badassbill__s_Dragon_by_horn_head_o.png]
And this was #9.
[Image: Black_hole_heart-1.gif]
This is a little animation I drew up when I felt I needed a new avatar. It's the heart of a dark energy creature I created a while ago.

And these are the most recent bits:
http://fc00.deviantart.com/fs41/f/2009/0...head_o.png
URL for size. It's a whole mess of little chibi-ish pokemon. The style is meant to be simple and small, and I know the bigger pokemon kind of suck(except Giratina, I like Giratina). I'm still adding to the list.
[Image: mayan_scene_redux.png]
Limited palette here. I see the issue with the pyramid being more of a staircase, and the lightsource is a little inconsistent, but otherwise I'm pretty proud of it.
You're getting better at it.
Thank you very much! On an unrelated note, do you still have the lineart for that King Dodongo? I really would like to have another go at it.
Holy hell, it's Ego.
^Me upon seeing the topic.

I like the animation.