The VG Resource

Full Version: Odama?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Odama is a realy hard and weird game I admite the idea is ok but it's realy hard to many enimes and it's to easy to lose 2 lose so the game dosent make sence it takes 2 people to play and even then it's hard.

So if you like this game (witch I don't) just say it don't spam
Isn't it like pinball but with a mic?
more info for people like me who are too lazy to google it?
It's a Gamecube game which is like a sort of mix between a war game and a pinball game, you command an army with a Gamecube mic with commands like, I don't remember precisely, but basic stuff like "advance" or "right/left" etc. In addition, you use the controller to maneuver a giant ball pinball style, with two flippers. A portion of the men carry a giant bell. The objective of each level is generally to break down the enemy's gate and get the giant bell through. Usually there's an enemy army protecting the gate or some sort of switch needed to be pressed or whatever, making things more difficult.

I don't remember anything about the story lol

I only played it at a friend's once and we didn't get too far, but from what I've played it seemed like a really lame game, regardless of the difficulty
[Image: barack__obama.jpg]?
Tonberry2k Wrote:[Image: barack__obama.jpg]?

lol, nice

That's what I thought when I saw this thread...
But Odama is fairly easy for people who are good with those kind of games. (I have to play it with/by myself most of the time though)
Chdonga Wrote:

That's what I thought when I saw this thread...
same here lol obama odama