The VG Resource

Full Version: Shantae
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Scuttle Town People
[Image: ScuttleTownPeople.png?t=1257330687]

Water Town People
[Image: WaterTownPeople.png]

Zombie Caravan People
[Image: ZombieCaravanPeople.png]

Oasis Town People
[Image: oasisTownPeople.png]

Bandit Town People
[Image: BanditTownPeople.png]

Large Shantae Sprite (from menu screen)
[Image: LargeShantaeSprite.png]

Large Risky Boots Sprite (from Gameover Screen)
[Image: LargeRiskyBootsSprite.png]

Scuttle Town Buildings
[Image: Scuttletownareas-1.png]

Water Town Buildings
[Image: Watertownareas-1.png]

Zombie Caravan Buildings
[Image: ZombieCaravanAreas.jpg]

Oasis Town Buildings
[Image: OasisTownAreas.png]

Bandit Town Buildings
[Image: Bandittownareas.png]
Hmm... are these really complete? I mean, the backgrounds are pretty small...
Yeah, they could probably go on one sheet.
Yes, these are complete, the GBC screen isnt that big big and I cut off the health bar from the bottom, but if you want it all on one sheet then I'll do that.
Pretty spiffin' ^ ^
Say, were you thinking of ripping anymore Shantae sprites?
I was actually thinking of doing the Items/HUD next, but I guess time will tell
Risky Boots is a funny sounding name... That, and I'm surprised her spine isn't snapping in two from holding that gun over her head. Man, these ladies sure have tiny waists.

I love the quality of the big sprites, considering it's a GBC game. The regular sprites are average though... Granted, that's not your fault at all, I'm referring to the nature of the game, not your rips. Your rips are good. xD
I am planning to rip as much as I can, but its a little difficult because most emulators don't seem to run Shantae that well and the one I found that does doesn't support layers.
Good job, but the steam in the bath house animates; and /you've omitted the area outside of the houses that you can walk around.
Like I said before the emulator that Im using does not support layers, so anything that gets removed is done by hand.
And I haven't omitted the outside areas, I just haven't gotten around to doing them yet.
The black backgrounds kind of ruin the pixel arts. And is the steam a part of the bath house background, or does it move?
They are on a black background in the game, but I will attempt to remove it.

Anywho, Water Town sprites are up.
If you can't, let me know.
It's about time someone ripped sprites from this game
great rips!
Zombie Caravan sprite are up, after I stumbled apon the town the other day. (stupid random location!)
Sorry for the double post, but I added the Oasis town and Bandit Town sprites too.
Also updated Water town biuldings as it was not labled.
Pages: 1 2