The VG Resource

Full Version: What about a new Yoshi Series character?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I decided to re-name the topic, that way, it is not just the babies...
I'm not feeling this idea at all.
Nah man I don't want baby versions of characters we already have (no offense Pichu)
Nah bra, this ain't happening.
Only Poochy and Kamek would fit
However, Poochy is very obscure
Kamek could have a great moveset but I don't think Yoshi series deserves a second character
Poochy only sniffs and would really work best as an assist, if at all. Kamek is more fanon than a real character at this point.
If they weren't clones (moveset-wise) of their older selves, I'm okay with the Baby Bros. Kamek would be an awesome AT.

I actually do have a de-cloned moveset for the Baby Bros (it's a WIP though)
No Baby Bros for the same reason there's no Young Link, Wolf Link, Doctor Mario (independent of regular Mario), Paper Mario, etc. One version of the characters is plenty.
I think playing as a double (Baby Mario & Baby Luigi) would be nice.
But at the same time, not >:
I'd give them (the Babies) the OK, but I have to agree with Tonberry and Gabby. I don't think Yoshi had that many games to have another [playable] character. And I think the most we should see as far as incarnates are Toon Link and Pichu.

We could get rid of Pichu ( Cry) for the Babies, but wouldn't that make the Mario series as a whole a bit more..."egotistical"?

At another forum I'm at, someone suggested that we could use Birdo as a Yoshi character....but it's not....and.....ugh....it's Birdo =S. Don't think they're using that idea, so just throwin' it out there...

We could use Rapheal as a boss, though...
for a boss I was thinking Hookbill the Koopa
Who approved of this action for this suggestion?
No one important.