The VG Resource

Full Version: My Contra: Hard Corps sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
These are my sprites and Icons. I'm exited on posting them. Stage 3 boss with Deadeye Joe as the pilot, and Deadeye Joe alone. Both of Sega Genesis from Contra Hard Corps. Ripped by me, Eckles D. Fum
use [img] tags instead of attachments please

thank you for your corporation
(11-01-2009, 07:03 PM)Drew Wrote: [ -> ]use [img] tags instead of attachments please

thank you for your corporation

What is that? these "img" tags?Question It may be easyer for me and other people.
I got a new sprite. I´m also working on Sheena, one of the playable characters. The backround will give me some hard time, considering it's colors blend with the character's pixels...
All saved.
One more sprite completed and I currently have completed colecting all of Shena's sprites. Now All I hace to do is to organize, remove the backround pixels and finaly, place them here too. But for now...
Awesome. It would be better to add the Deadeye Joe sprites to his sheet and we can just update the old one.
Okay, thanks for the heads up. I've added his running sprites with his sheet. I'm sending them... now.
I'ce completed the Sheena sprites and I'm wondering if I should do Ray's sprites now or later. I don't have to worry much about the other two playable charaters since Browny's is on the sprite database and is a little incomplete, and Fang's is here but incomplete as well. I also ripped the monkeys out just for fun and to not upload Sheena "by herself".
I actually forgot that I had this sprite unfinished so I took the time to end it and now, I'm sending it too. It's still somewhat incomplete because the fire of the jetpack didn't allow me to get the back side sprites. Is there a way to remove the fire sprites that are in the way?
(11-21-2009, 10:16 PM)Eckles D. Fum Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, thanks for the heads up. I've added his running sprites with his sheet. I'm sending them... now.

You uploaded the icon instead of the sheet.
Did I? Whoops. I'm certain this is the sprites then...
just checked the sheena's sheet (:V) and you're lacking 4 "ducking on a slope" frames(looking left/right) and basically all the ending sprites(unless you are planning to group them all in one single sheet).
[Image: hu5083.png]
was wondering, i had planned to rip this game too, mind of i lend you a hand and we rip this together?
Yes, I was expecting to miss the ending ones, becasue, in order to get those, I'd need to pass the entire game with her. Therefore, taking longer than hoped for. As for the slope ones... oops, I really did missed those, I was actualy saving a portfile to create her sprites. Anyways, I'm mostly dedicating more time on any other Deadeye Joe sprites I can get my hands on including the first boss and the final four legged one. And since here my parents usualy use the computer for "pointless"-as I may say so, myself-vids on youtube, I usualy get to use it at night.

However, I'm thinking on making Ray's sprites, completing Fang's (now that someone decided to place a Fang on TSR... First I need to get that guy's permission to touch them.) and Browny's (From The Sprite Database, also need his permission... I think), so tecnicllay, I'd appresiate the help on the playable characters.

P.S. Mind if I use Sheena's slope sprites, now that you placed them here?
thats the idea. i'll get all the ending sprites of every character, you can work on getting every character's sprite.

PS: every pose -except for the hanging/slope ones- has a 'shooting' version, wich is basically moving the torso 1px backwards, just in case you want to include those
If you want to update a sheet just do what you did before for Joe and I can update it.
Pages: 1 2 3