The VG Resource

Full Version: "Wii 2" coming in 2010?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.ps3news.com/Nintendo-Wii/rumo...g-in-2010/

Quote:According to Artik of French site Logic-sunrise.com, the Nintendo Wii 2 is allegedly set to arrive in 2010 and include Blu-ray and 1080p support.

This rumor appears to stem from an internal source of the marketing department at Nintendo France, however, little information is available to substantiate it unfortunately.

To quote from Ripten (linked above): "It could be that it wasn’t posted on the French site itself although that wouldn’t make much sense.

All in all, the rumored “leak” states that Nintendo is working on a Wii sequel with the following:

• The Wii2 system will feature a Blu-Ray drive with a secondary aim of stopping piracy.
• 1080P and lower resolutions will be supported, for blu-ray movies and games.
• The release date is scheduled for third quarter of 2010.
• The release will be worldwide and on the same day for all countries.
• A scheme will be available in which it is possible to trade in the original Wii for a cheaper price on the new Wii 2."
[Image: thumb.php.jpg]
I'm not gonna believe this until I hear it from Nintendo.
sounds really fake
specially the part of "worldwide release on the same day for all countries"
yeah, right
"ps3news.com"

LOL.
(11-01-2009, 05:01 PM)Badassbill Wrote: [ -> ]"ps3news.com"

LOL.

ps3news.com sounds like a reliable source for information on the "wii 2" amirite?
Quote:world wide release
faaaaaaaaaaaaake
Hey Vipershark,
Myself maria.I dont believe this.what a great new you have given i am really shock man.i love to play nintendo games.i have purchase all nintendo games.all games are really good ones.thanks for sharing with us.

Thanks.
the above poster is a spambot
Jesus fucking Christ what is it with these damn bots?
i hate those freaking bots.
freaking spammers >.>
lol, and i believe wii2 is fake, otherwise i would have already know.
Got the bastard. Sorry for the delay.
Um' has Nintendo or any other gaming company EVER named a follow up console, 2? Obviously fake.

It would be on a site that were created by hardcore Nintendo fans, not a bunch of ps3 fanboys with a low res site.
Sounds fake to me. I won't believe it until Nintendo officially announces it. Which I doubt they will.

@UziSoul: Well there's the Playstation 2. Plus it could be a development name. Like the Wii was originally the Revolution.
ummm playstation TWO...
(11-03-2009, 08:56 PM)UziSoul Wrote: [ -> ]Um' has Nintendo or any other gaming company EVER named a follow up console, 2? Obviously fake.
hahahahahaha
also ps3news.com isn't even where this news originated, so I don't see how that has anything to do with it being fake.
Pages: 1 2