The VG Resource

Full Version: ...Why the hell should you (or anyone else here, for that matter) care? If people wan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...Why the hell should you (or anyone else here, for that matter) care? If people want to be assholes in Spamhaul to each other, let them. If someone takes offense to any of the retarded comments that's made towards them, that's their own fault. There's no rules against being a dick in Spamhaul, and there's no reason there should be. 90% of my posts in Spamhaul have garnered the responses: A) "STOP POSTING YOU SACK OF SHIT", or B) "oh god stooben rooben's posts make my eyes bleed waaaaahhhh butthurt". It's quite clear that comments like that are made just for the sake of being made. If the mods aren't stopping it, it's probably because there's nothing that needs to be stopped.

There's a reason it's called "Spamhaul". It's a board dedicated strictly to people who want to do whatever they want. Rule of thumb: If a board is created strictly to be spammy or rules-free, it's gonna be a shitpost factory to begin with. Taking offense to comments in spammy places is just as retarded as the comments themselves.
this is such a good post it deserves its own topic. :borat_thumbs_up:
not. :borat_thumbs_down:
i like. very nice yes.
fuck you
Semper fi