The VG Resource

Full Version: HGSS Ow sprites request.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anybody have ripped sprites not in a sprites sheet well if you don't have those files can you teach me how to insert from sprite sheets?
(10-31-2009, 04:16 PM)Ranger0684 Wrote: [ -> ]Does anybody have ripped sprites not in a sprites sheet well if you don't have those files can you teach me how to insert from sprite sheets?

This I do know. Download Macromedia fireworks and then open the sheet in it. Then use the magic wand tool and click on the background, then hit delete (Otherwise the sprites will take the background with them) Then use the square tool to surround one sprite at a time, then copy them and paste them into whatever animation program you are using.
(10-31-2009, 09:04 PM)Cyberman128 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-31-2009, 04:16 PM)Ranger0684 Wrote: [ -> ]Does anybody have ripped sprites not in a sprites sheet well if you don't have those files can you teach me how to insert from sprite sheets?

This I do know. Download Macromedia fireworks and then open the sheet in it. Then use the magic wand tool and click on the background, then hit delete (Otherwise the sprites will take the background with them) Then use the square tool to surround one sprite at a time, then copy them and paste them into whatever animation program you are using.

Uhhh can you send me the link so i can download please?