The VG Resource

Full Version: adventure quest (batleon)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: adventurequest2.png][attachment=3006]
this 1is to smal it was made small by photobucket so thete is an download file underneath it Cool

[Image: adventurequest.png]
Adventure Quest is not a sprite-based game, nor does it use texture-files. It is made in Flash, which uses vector-based graphics, which automatically apply anti-aliasing.

You cannot rip something like this and expect it to be usable in a standard image format.
(11-03-2009, 05:24 PM)Ekoi Wrote: [ -> ]Adventure Quest is not a sprite-based game, nor does it use texture-files. It is made in Flash, which uses vector-based graphics, which automatically apply anti-aliasing.

You cannot rip something like this and expect it to be usable in a standard image format.
Surprise
okeejEmbarassed

T_Toh and runescape is not an flashT_T

see here
srry that was my evil twin
Hello Sir,
I am Frank.I read your post.Adventure Quest is not a sprite-based game, nor does it use texture-files.But it is a very nice games.It is made in Flash, which uses vector-based graphics, which automatically apply anti-aliasing.You can show the photobucket in your post with images.It is to very small.But you have not problem.You cannot rip something like this and expect it to be usable in a standard image format.

Thank you very much and Stay connected with me.
^spambot right there
Check this thread

In case you're lazy:

(10-18-2009, 04:41 AM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: [ -> ](...) Just be sure to give credit to the developers of the game. And that they are actually sprites and not vectors that you're ripping.

Those are sprites? Fine. Vector? No. Those look like vectors to me.