The VG Resource

Full Version: Earthbound (Zero)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Severe thunderstorm warning outside, so I need to post this incase my comp fries :V

[Image: mockb.png]

Just a mockup of Eb0 (trying to make it look better than it originally did). Still figuring out where I'll add the character portraits and how everything it going to work out, but I have some sprites done (the crow is still a WIP and I'm ironing out the problems with the Barbot.)

C+C please.
i love the bird, but i have a bird obsession so

looking good so far dude!
Wow, this is very nice. Keep at it.
Haha, cool job.
just unplug your computer

also, they look good
I did, but the battery only lasts a half hour. The thunderstorm keeps switching back and forth between bad and worse so I guess I'll just keep plugging and unplugging it. Thanks so far though guys~
[Image: mockr.png]

Made a bunch of edits, recolored everything so it now uses the correct pallet, and I'm trying to make the battle screen look more interesting than it originally did. I'm gooing to try and make more in battle and overworld sprites. Also finished crow.
[Image: mock.png]

Fooling around with ideas, and now with animations~
[Image: walkninb.gif][Image: walknin2y.gif]
[Image: balle.gif]
Whoa. Looking good! Can't wait to see your version of Eve.
[Image: mockc.png]

So yeah
Update
Eventually I'm going to remake this for the GBA, the rest of it right now is pretty much for fun.
? face is mandatory for ninten.

other than that, its nice.
These are really great. I can't wait for the flying bear enemy and the truck.
The ? face will definitely make a return, I gotta figure out how to incorporate it on a larger sprite. Ninten will probably just have a higher nose that most people
Niether can I!

[Image: mocki.png]

Update. I know Mr.Batty's shading is probably wrong, but I thought the post would look cooler so I flipped him upside down >:
Lookin smooth. Starmen is nicely done, but you could smoothen out some of the rough edges on his arms.
The expression of the log-man-thing looked really familiar.

And then it hit me
http://static.squidoo.com/resize/squidoo...umGame.jpg
Pages: 1 2 3