The VG Resource

Full Version: GameGear recommendations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just previsously bought a sega game gear this week and was wondering wat games I could buy that are good. I've been searching some games but not really sure on wat to get, due to people giving the game mixed reviews. Anyways here is the list of games I already own.
List:
STH2
Sonic Chaos
Sonic Spinball
Sonic Triple Trouble is better than all that you have listed.
There's also a Ecco the Dolphin game for GameGear that seems p.good.
Definitely have to concur with the Sonic Triple Trouble suggestion. That's about all I can suggest, though, since your library plus Triple Trouble is about all I've ever played and liked.
Shining Force: The Sword of Hajya
Dynamite Headdy
Ristar
I think I'll side with the people who ask themselves what the fuck all the fuss was all about with Ecco the Dolphin.

And yes, I have actually played it.

Perhaps another cool suggestion (or at least I thought it was good), Wimbledon. I liked that game.
buy yourself a truckload of batteries.
Did the GameGear ever come with a charger? If so, find one and leave that thing plugged in permanently.
Those things guzzle batteries/
(11-01-2009, 01:00 AM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]Did the GameGear ever come with a charger? If so, find one and leave that thing plugged in permanently.
Those things guzzle batteries/

Actually the charger is bought seperately from the game gear but I did manage to get myself ahold of 1 to be safe.
Ecco the Dolphin is shit. Get a Master System Converter so you can play Alex Kidd and Golden Axe Warrior. All the Shining Force games look pretty good and the GameGear isn't reigon protected thankfully, so go for those if you like RPGs. If you like Arcade games like Pac-Man and Bobble Bobble it has those too.

I think I might want one myself but im not sure, WonderBoy 3 looks excellent, but besides that and STT im not sure theres anything too special...
I'm gonna go hit up the local play n trade and try to score one for my game collection.