The VG Resource

Full Version: Game & Watch Gallery 3 Submissions *complete*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My other submission thread, not GWG3 sprites, I'm not going to bump it and not putting those sheets in this thread. I'm just going to keep track of this one.

Alright, so as of 7/2/08 at 12:09 AM, I'm pretty much finished. I did not rip the exhibits in the museum, as it was a pain in the rear, especially since I can't use YY-CHR to rip stuff from the game. I did not finish Gift, as I'm not going back to re-complete the game. I gave up on DKII, as it has two screens, each screen has both a big and small sprite set, and, if you look at DK Jr., they all have a certain position, so f*** it. Maybe I'll do it another day.

So, for the past few days, I've been ripping like crazy in an attempt to get these sprites.

First off, Chef is in the wrong section. It goes in Game & Watch Gallery 2.

Please, POST GS or AR codes IF YOU FIND SOME OR FOR THE PREVIOUS INSTALLMENTS! (Galleries 1 & 2)

Now for the sprites:

[Image: gwg3-gameselect_icon.png] [Image: gwg3-modeselect_icon.png] [Image: gwg3-pause_icon.png] [Image: gwg3-eggmdrn_icon.png] [Image: gwg3-greenhousemdrn_icon.png] [Image: gwg3-mariobrosmdrn_icon-1.png] [Image: gwg3-dkjrmdrn_icon-1.png] [Image: gwg3-eggcl_icon.png] [Image: gwg3-turtlebridgecl_icon.png] [Image: gwg3-mariobroscl_icon.png] [Image: gwg3-greenhousecl_icon.png] [Image: gwg3-dkjrcl_icon.png] [Image: gwg3-flagman_icon.png] [Image: gwg3-judge_icon.png] [Image: gwg3-lion_icon.png] [Image: gwg3-spitballsparky_icon.png] [Image: gwg3-gallery_icon.png] [Image: gwg3-noteboard_icon.png] [Image: gwg3-musicroom_icon.png] [Image: gwg3-gift_icon.png] [Image: gwg3-text_icon.png] [Image: gwg3-musuem_icon.png] [Image: gwg3-secrets_icon.png] [Image: gwg3-fire_icon.png] [Image: gwg3-credits1_icon.png]

New icon for Turtle Bridge- Modern (to fit my icons and the pattern that Mario Gamer set for the first G&W Gallery.

[Image: gwg3-turtlebridgemdrn_icon.png]

Order:**
Title Screen, Game Select, Mode Select, Pause
Egg-M, Greenhouse-M, Turtle Bridge-M, Mario Bros-M, Donkey Kong Jr.-M
Egg-C, Greenhouse-C, Turtle Bridge-C, Mario Bros-C, Donkey Kong Jr.-C

Flagman, Judge, Lion, Spitball Sparky, Donkey Kong 2
Gallery Corner, Note Board, Message text, Music Room, Gift, Museum, Secrets 1/Secrets 2, Fire
Credits 50*'s, Credits 100*'s
Credits 150*'s (Credits all one sheet apparently.)

**Gaps are only to make this post more organized. M=Modern, C=Classic. Striked means they are already up, bolded means they're pending.
Bump for three new sheets. I'll try to have credits done tomorrow. All I need is a few more frames with the Goomba.
The Flagman sheet doesn't work.
A.J. Nitro Wrote:The Flagman sheet doesn't work.

Thanks. I believe I have to redo some of the icons to fit with the existing sheets in the section.

The sprites of the worms in classic Greenhouse make me lol. One has the "Do it distinguished gentleman!" grin and another has the :\/ smile.
Bump for five more sheets (today alone that is). I'll rip at least one more later today...
These are all accepted, but I'm going to wait for you to finish ripping the whole game before I save them (Out of laziness, and out of resourcefulness)
I'm glad someone is finally posting these! Nice work.
Dazz Wrote:These are all accepted, but I'm going to wait for you to finish ripping the whole game before I save them (Out of laziness, and out of resourcefulness)

I'd save them once I get Egg modern, Mode Select, Gift (maybe? it's incomplete), and possibly text (assuming I can find it this time in yy-chr). I can't get all 150 stars, as the linked VBA doesn't connect well (it kinda connects, but won't let me play), so the last poses in credits won't be added, and Museum requires all 150 stars or connection with Galleries 1 and(possibly or?) 2. I'll get as much of museum as I can.

Random fact: Did you know Ice Climber, Balloon Fight, Donkey Kong, and Super Mario Bros. were all Game & Watch games at one point?
You can probably get a savestate that already has them, or a gameshark code?
Dazz Wrote:You can probably get a savestate that already has them, or a gameshark code?

I can't find GS codes. I'll try to find a savestate.
Alright, it took some editing, but I finally got the text done. Next up is the Museum.
Done with Museum. I didn't rip the exhibits themselves, they were much like the "secrets" sheet, but with 8 different games, and I want to finish ripping this game.

@ yoursavior
Thanks Smile
I don't think there are GS codes for stars, because I remember looking years ago for them and never found any. Good job ripping them.
Tell me when you're done, by the way. I'm terrible at keeping track of all the topics going on Smile
Dazz Wrote:Tell me when you're done, by the way. I'm terrible at keeping track of all the topics going on Smile

Actually, I believe I am done. I might go back later and rip the DKII sheet and get what's missing on the Title Screen.
Absolutely amazing job, my friend. Fantastic naming, great organization, and brilliant rips. I hope to see a lot more like this from you!

Oh dear, couple sheets are missing; Mode Select, Eggmodern
Pages: 1 2