The VG Resource

Full Version: What the fuck.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I'm fed the shit up with TSR, its community, and its staff. No one here can learn to relax, if someone finds a post they think is worthless, the whole forum gets on to flame that member, and then their mothers log on as well and proceed to so also.

Even the mods do this, it's disgusting really. If a topic is deemed "pointless" by the community's all mighty thread judges (usually Groove, Vipershark, 1up, Tyvon, or someone equally as dick faced), it is swiftly locked.

Not only are the TSR members automatically douchetrons to any form of new member, they make it a regular practice to be jizz cannons to each other also. It's just the most unbearable thing to me.

Everyone is so spiteful, and the mods do little to stop it, and instead spend their time locking topics that don't instantly make the shoot milk form their noses.

I have tried and tried to remedy this god awful situation, but the stigma that being an asshole is too impossible to cleanse from this community.

Due to the unfriendly environment, it's very hard for this place to gain any new, dedicated members. As such, maybe 15-20 "elite" posters are what make up a bulk of the population. Once any kind of genuine poster has left, it will be reduced to the just yelling at each other saying "YOUR STUPID STOP POSTING" and what not.

Post this in your sig or something gay like that.

DISCLAIMER: To the four people I mentioned as being "dick faced," I still like you, I wasn't trying to say I didn't so Groove don't get all butt hurt again like when we almost sparked a friendship, and then didn't; and Tyvon and Shark and 1Up know I still like you guys too.

This topic has been posted in Spamhaul, because it would locked if I posted it in GD. Fuck, it will probably get locked here too. Probably by Groove.
this topic is pointless

Cool

no but seriously i agree with this

but at the same time just about all the topics that were locked here were pretty bad
[Image: 1iis6p.gif]
Butifl
the only topics i ask to be locked outside of spamhaul is topics that are literally stupid/pointless, or are necrobumps, or are spammy. i'm trying to help the mods out because i don't have a mod position of my own to fix this shit with.

spamhaul i could honestly care less about nowadays i have way better things to do with my time

ily chad, btw
also no offense to moz or anything and not trying to promote myself but moz really is never around anymore and doesn't do anything as a mod because he comes online like once a week. someone else would be better off in his position.
ily2 tyvon

also i have been being mean too lately, since tsr was down and came back up but before then i was 100% neutral. i will go back to that, so no one can hold it against me because i am changing back again
(10-29-2009, 08:36 AM)swim shady Wrote: [ -> ]ily2 tyvon

also i have been being mean too lately, since tsr was down and came back up but before then i was 100% neutral. i will go back to that, so no one can hold it against me because i am changing back again

Quote:[Image: 1iis6p.gif]
Butifl
i dont even know how to feel right now so ill just sit here laughing out tears
who gives a shit if someone leaves. they obviously can't handle the petty jokes that members make here so fuck them.
pixeltendo is dead. long live pixeltendo.
thermic and boo

stop
(10-29-2009, 08:59 AM)Jordan Wrote: [ -> ]pixeltendo is dead. long live pixeltendo.
anyway im prob leavng, i really want jars board to be pretty sucessful. we were almost there but then people stopped sooo
Chad, you've described spamhaul perfectly, but what about outside of it? Topics out there get closed, etc for legit reasons. (such as stupidity/necrobumping, etc.)

also I'm not one of those "mighty thread judges" you were talking about. Grooveman specifically stated tyhat he doesn't listen to me (something pretty much along those lines) when I request locks and stuff. He the one that does all the locking.
(10-29-2009, 09:39 AM)http://z15.invisionfree.com/NG Wrote: [ -> ]anyway im prob leavng, i really want jars board to be pretty sucessful. we were almost there but then people stopped sooo

You want a successful board? Don't make it a fucking spinoff of somewhere else. That doesn't work. The only one that remotely did was Expresso Chop and well, there's reasons for that haha. You arn't going to get members from elsewhere, just the odd castoff from here who will go for a while then forget about it :/

Seriously if you want to start another message board, make one with a point other than being "a place for people from x to go when they don't like x".

I'd love to run another forum with lots of people from all around but it's unlikely to ever happen as I'm not willing to try once again at something unless I had serious, serious support from pretty much everyone. And even then, it'd likely just go to pot like before when people eventually got bored and went back to their "homes".

Tyvon is the only one going in the right direction with PixelXCore.

tl;dr: make a forum with a point, bite me.
Hey chad.
Reread this.
http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...p?tid=9597
I know you're not that fucking dense.
Use your common sense, it's was definitely a spambot. Not only did it say "type your password in blahblah site", but it also has an obvious ad in its signature.
Edit- Not only that, but it appears to have run through google translate one too many times. I know not everyone speaks english, but read first instead of jumpng to conclusions.

And I've got up a "tSR cool guy act". Right.

Also, I hadn't said it myself yet, but Jordan does have a point. I honestly don't see why NGG exists. It looks like all that's there is plans for a pokemon game. Just stick with PxC; it's the only remotely professional alternative that a tSR user has made.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5