The VG Resource

Full Version: Favorite games nobody else likes.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
We all have our little secret games that nobody else likes, but we play them because there's something about them that just appeals to us. What are some games you absolutely love that others don't? They have to be obscure games, too.

Mine would have to be...

1. Goblin Commander (bet you didn't guess that one).
2. Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance
3. The Bard's Tale
intelligence qube
Fucking loved Dead Rising.
i hate dead rising. didnt we have this EXACT same topic somewhere?? i mean, im not a forum nazi, im not going to be like "SEARCH BEFORE YOU POST RETARD" but still.

anyway FFIX, FFXI, FFVIII
(10-29-2009, 06:16 AM)swim shady Wrote: [ -> ]i hate dead rising.
Isn't that like, the entire point of this thread?
Probably not my favorite games, but these are some games I think are great but seem to get a lot of hate.

Zelda II, Mario Sunshine, Starfox(snes), MGS2 and Dragon Quest VIII.
oh damn, MGS2 for me too i love that game
(10-29-2009, 09:18 AM)Badassbill Wrote: [ -> ]Zelda II
this fucking game owns.
Heavenly Sword, makes me sad there's never going to be another game with Nariko in...
quest 64 : -- )

edit: mario sunshine too. that game owned so much i dont see how people could hate it. just the hub world alone was fun to mess around in
aaaaaaaa quest 64
That was like, my first N64 game Big Grin

Rogue Galaxy
mega man 4

at least, it isn't really "hated" but most people don't like it that much, whereas its one of my favorites

mega man zero (all of em)

ff8

CHRONO CROSS (THIS GAME IS THE FUCKING SHIT christ)
here we go again
we had a topic that was exactly like this
and instead of people listing games that everyone hates
we'll all just list games we think are underrated when everyone else thinks it's awesome

megaman zero and chrono cross
I have yet to see a person that played them and hate those games
I hated MMZ, loved all the sequels though, even if the 4th ones story was super ass.
i have megaman 64 and its a super cool game i dont see why everybody hates it lighten up people
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11