The VG Resource

Full Version: Mr. Hankey's Holiday Inn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
mmmm what'cha say?
mmmm that you only meant well?
Well of course you did.
super cool topic

not
what a topic. this topic is just the greatest because you made it viper! Your such a fabulous guy!
Best part is, your post wasn't sarcasm.
neither was mine
(10-28-2009, 08:18 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]Best part is, your post wasn't sarcasm.

your right it wasn't sarcasm. you caught me! pickle fingers!
holy shit shut up
dont EVER tell boo to shut up

hes a way better poster than youll ever be!!
boo you're annoying me and everyone else here now

i am tempted to start a petition to get you spamhaul banned
GUYS SHUT UP BOOS A BETTER POSTER THAN EVERYONE

YOURE JUST JEALOUS NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU SHOULD ALL BE BANNED YOURE FUCKING SHITTY POSTERS
you see how mad you got him? you know how he gets when you try to insult me. if I was banned you guys would be kicking out your top tier poster. it would be like taking over the castle from the king. (spamhaul being the castle and me being the king for instance)

Tongue
theres this thing called the ignore feature
(10-28-2009, 08:34 PM)Boo Wrote: [ -> ]you see how mad you got him? you know how he gets when you try to insult me. if I was banned you guys would be kicking out your top tier poster. it would be like taking over the castle from the king. (spamhaul being the castle and me being the king for instance)

Tongue

that only happens when kings are bad
(10-28-2009, 08:35 PM)a vagina like elephant ears Wrote: [ -> ]theres this thing called the ignore feature
Pages: 1 2 3