The VG Resource

Full Version: i just made myself a twitter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
and so far i hate it but i will use it solely so i can see where huell howser will be at next
twitter is cool
follow
@tyvonTOUCHDOWN
@Ultimzer
@PixelxCore
etc

what is your username
edit- nvm found you
edit again- post your smw hacks and stuff
I want to follow you post your username please.
@Mabelma

Followed everyone you posted VS.
why is mabelma allowed in spamhaul
also follow @THE_REAL_SHAQ
I was never banned from spamhaul and please shut the fuck up and stop posting shit!

(10-28-2009, 02:36 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]also follow @THE_REAL_SHAQ

Sure why not.
[Image: mabelma.png]
(10-28-2009, 02:36 PM)Mabelma Wrote: [ -> ]I was never banned from spamhaul and please shut the fuck up and stop posting shit!
what does this have to do with me asking why you're allowed here
(10-28-2009, 02:39 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ][Image: mabelma.png]

That was the hold me VS. I have changed since then.
except you really havent
Yes I have. Can you tell me why you think I haven't?
because you havent changed at all no matter what you think

you still act like the exact same butthurt whiny little bitchboy you acted like before you 'left forever'
I don't why you say that cause I haven't bitched about stupid things in a long time and I'm didn't 'left forever' because it's stupid. I was acting like a total asshole and I admit it.
actually yeah i have seen a change in mabelma, he takes critique better now and always asks for good advice and such... he doesn't even post in spamhaul much, so leave him alone

way too much aggression these days, geez, it's a forum
Thanks for that Dex. I don't know why 1up is acting like that. Come one 1up chill out. You're an amazing guy act like what you are.
Pages: 1 2 3