The VG Resource

Full Version: I would quite like some Bowser Minion attack sprites (From Bowser's inside story)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah, sorry, it's me again. Maybe I'm posting this on the wrong site, and I'm sure that eventually people will rip sprites for this, but I'd like some of Bowser's minion attacks (If that is the correct term for them) from Mario and Luigi: Bowser's inside story - those attacks where he gets some goombas, koopas, etc and uses them on enemies. Again, I'm sure someone will rip these eventually, but if they could fairly soon, that would be a great help.
Most of them have been done and are on the site.
they should all be ripped, maybe except Broggy, but other than thats it.
That is a great help, thanks. However many of them (apart from the goomba one) only show the minions, not bowser himself, which is what (being nit-picky here) I really need - tbh I would like some Bowser Inside Story sprites of Bowser spinning inside his shell, etc, and asking for minion attacks (I thought) might get me them. Is there a way someone could either update a sheet to include bowser in them (specifically the koopa and shy guy sprite sheets), or rip the sprites seperately? If so, I would be very gratefull. Again, sorry for any problems this may have caused.
Some of them can be edited, but I think there's a forthcoming Bowser battle sheet. In the mean time, you might want to check out MFGG. I think they have an incomplete Bowser Battle sheet, but I'm not sure if it'll have what you're looking for.
(11-01-2009, 01:13 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]Some of them can be edited, but I think there's a forthcoming Bowser battle sheet. In the mean time, you might want to check out MFGG. I think they have an incomplete Bowser Battle sheet, but I'm not sure if it'll have what you're looking for.

Thanks, that forthcoming one might help. Sadly, mfgg doesn't have much more than this site in terms of Bowser moves and the like. In fact, the battle sheet is the same one as this site's. Thanks again for the information, I'm waiting eagerly for this new sheet.