The VG Resource

Full Version: I would like some Scribblenauts sprites. Anyone? SPRITES OBTAINED NOW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would understand if you didn't give this request much priority, but if someone could rip some sprites from Scribblenauts (not of everything, of course, but perhaps of Maxwell and a few weapons and the like), it would be much appreciated. I would quite like to start my own flash series (although I don't have much experience with it), and although these plans are probably too ambitious, and it is most likely I will not bother in the end, I would like to try, so if someone does help, I would be very happy. And if I don't use them, I'm sure someone else can find a use for Maxwell sprites...
You know, I was thinking that rips from this game would be awesome earlier today.
(10-27-2009, 06:37 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]You know, I was thinking that rips from this game would be awesome earlier today.

Yeah, exactly! And so damn useful. I mean, if all the sprites from the game eventually got ripped, who wouldn't find a use for every word in the English language? Would be a pretty huge project though...
Barubary just ripped a bunch of it, actually. Right after I posted above I saw his submission topic.
(10-27-2009, 10:07 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]Barubary just ripped a bunch of it, actually. Right after I posted above I saw his submission topic.

Awesome! Thanks!