The VG Resource

Full Version: the number 269 keeps calling me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
thats the entire number

i'd answer it but the answer button is all the way on the other side of the phone from the ignore button
its me im looking for 2 people to 69
dkljshgt
I've had the number 000-000-0000 call me before. It's called Answer and hang up right away. The same number has called before but only with a Mass area code too.
i got 888-888-8888 to call me earlier too

heh
000 0000 0000 is area 51 they want their alien back (you)
nobody calls me on purpose but sometimes people call me the wrong number, it's nice to have people to talk to
i pretty much never use phones
I like to talk to telemarketers, it always makes me sad when I get a call from an automated voice though. Sad
anime breast
(10-26-2009, 09:06 PM)Aeris Suzumiya Wrote: [ -> ]i pretty much never use phones
this

i only use a phone if i need a ride home or im the only one available at work.
*moves to boob*
*moves to phone*
There was a time when a friend called me to talk everyday.
But now I actually hate talking with via phone.
See everyone has moved on to texting it makes actually talking such a rarity nowadays. You almost forget what phones are for anymore.

To me, I think talking on the phone is a nice leisure and more personal if you are close with the person. I get a different feeling of closeness talking with my gf and close friends on the phone as opposed to the more impersonal texts, ya know?
Pages: 1 2