The VG Resource

Full Version: Shawn's gay photography challenge #3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Y'know when you beat a level in a game or win a battle in an RPG, you always get to see your characters do their signature dance or weapon juggling or teleporting out of stage? That's what you're doing!

This weeks theme is VICTORY ANIMATION/ POSE. I want you to sprite a character doing a victory dance or level exit animation. It must be animated but aside from that, it can have has many colours and be as big or small as you want. I'd prefer it not to have a background but feel free to add one.

Just in case you need any help with ideas, it can be anything from mega man's teleporting to Cloud's giant sword spinning. The character must be original though and if you're making a game, feel free to take the main character sprite and just make a victory animation for it.

This ends on November 2nd, 09.
I'm totally in.
(10-26-2009, 02:53 PM)Champion Shawn Wrote: [ -> ]This ends on October 2nd, 09.

Nobody entered. Challenge over.
hahaha
I got lazy and never entered -24 days ago.
my bad

STOP BEING sires, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN
(10-26-2009, 03:29 PM)Champion Shawn Wrote: [ -> ]my bad

STOP BEING sires, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

This is a gay challenge, is it not? :c

I'll enter...
but I can't animate so i'd appreciate it if some did so for me Smile
I'd do it Sam but that means you'd have to unblock me on MSN!!!!

Anyway, if we can use our own characters, I'm in.
(10-26-2009, 04:35 PM)spider forest Wrote: [ -> ]I'd do it Sam but that means you'd have to unblock me on MSN!!!!

Anyway, if we can use our own characters, I'm in.

I never blocked you. I hardly ever use it.
Oh. Well if you need an animation just pm me or whatever with the sprites.
I'm staying out of this one, I can't animate for nothing Very Sad
my entry. doesnt work on white backgrounds so i'm puting one transparent and one with a neutral color.
[Image: xaytjr.gif][Image: 1se1on.gif]
i'll try but no promises, swamped with work
oh uhh

sticky/ pin plz??
Oh shit, sorry.
Pages: 1 2