The VG Resource

Full Version: obligatory WHERES PIKMIN 3 topic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
2004, Nintendo. It's been 5 years, and at E3 all we get is a sad Miyamoto saying the game's taking awhile because its being worked on by a small team and nobody gives a crap about it at Nintendo. One thing is to say "we're working hard on it but it'll take awhile", but its another to say "we don't care about it much at all and it'll take awhile."

I really hope when Miyamoto finishes Galaxy 2, he jumps right to this.
shut up, it'll be done when it's done
pikmin 3 is making use of the revolutionary duke nukem forever engine
I'm pretty sure they'll get to it soon enough. Nintendo has a lot of divisions, and no doubt one of them (or at least part of one) is always keeping the game rolling.
I hope they don't finish Mario Galaxy 2

Cool
(10-25-2009, 01:00 PM)spider forest Wrote: [ -> ]I hope they don't finish Mario Galaxy 2
What about Kirby.
[Image: kirby-adventure-wii-screenshot-big.jpg] ?
(10-25-2009, 05:52 PM)Boo Wrote: [ -> ]What about Kirby.

what about kirby
thank you boo i was just about to say that
no one should look forward to thsi game, becuase its mechanics will be overhauled and it will be given an obscure subtitle and be thrown on the DS or the Wii utilizing their "amazing revolutionary technology". jesus christ i hate nintendo now why cant they make normal video game slike they did on gcn. the only games i like ont eh DS are RPGs and Pokemon games
More or less where's our Donkey Kong, F-Zero, and Star Fox game?
thanked pretty much all the posts.

and bryan made me laugh.
(10-25-2009, 10:16 PM)swim shady Wrote: [ -> ]no one should look forward to thsi game, becuase its mechanics will be overhauled and it will be given an obscure subtitle and be thrown on the DS or the Wii utilizing their "amazing revolutionary technology". jesus christ i hate nintendo now why cant they make normal video game slike they did on gcn. the only games i like ont eh DS are RPGs and Pokemon games

while I'm not as biased (I'll play more than just RPGs), thanking this hard

Nintendo needs to quit with the casual wagglefests and make real man games.
There's a reason I bought the gamecube version of TP when technically the wii version is supposed to be better.

Same with the DS, cut all the touch-exclusive games and go back to controlling with buttons and use the 2nd screen as a map/stats/whatever. PH would have been so much better with button controls.
too bad they won't, because their current marketing plan is what's making them money, which should be way more important than beating off a bunch of ungrateful fnerds
Pages: 1 2