The VG Resource

Full Version: Help drawing a woman
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need a picture of a girl to a side view, but that it shows her body curves and womaly figure.(hot and not little)

Does anybody have a picture of that?
How is finding a picture creative
(10-24-2009, 05:17 PM)spider forest Wrote: [ -> ]How is finding a picture creative

So I can base off my drawing off of it. But I can't find a picture right now. So I need help.Cool
This pose, great side view. However, I don't know if you want a girl against a wall like she is.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3065/2848...df5030.jpg
You can find lots of them here.
Its probably hard, but just take a camera, go to the mall, and ask some women to sit down for a side-pose for a picture.

Unless, you know, you want a lot of sexual connotation, which is highly suggested you avoid until you have a good sense of female anatomy. 99% of the time, I see a lot of "Man Perspective"'s, the boobs/butt/hips are terribly unproportional. You think you can avoid that?

EDITSmugust to make sure, your a dude, right?...alright, just checking.
(10-25-2009, 07:51 AM)LilGrim1991 Wrote: [ -> ]Its probably hard, but just take a camera, go to the mall, and ask some women to sit down for a side-pose for a picture.

Unless, you know, you want a lot of sexual connotation, which is highly suggested you avoid until you have a good sense of female anatomy. 99% of the time, I see a lot of "Man Perspective"'s, the boobs/butt/hips are terribly unproportional. You think you can avoid that?

EDITSmugust to make sure, your a dude, right?...alright, just checking.

Yeah I'm a dude. I also had another good idea. I could go on myspace, and search for a girl. I'll also try to get a good sense of female anatomy.
As sad as it is, that will actually work very well.

(not you, that myspace is so damn public)
(10-25-2009, 03:32 PM)LilGrim1991 Wrote: [ -> ]that myspace is so damn public)
>implying that being public is hurting myspace and was in fact not one of the goals of the site
I think he means that anyone can access your page. Facebook is hella popular, but only friends can see your page, see.
>implying you can't make your page invisible to non-friends on myspace
>implying an implication
It isn't set to default.