The VG Resource

Full Version: Metal Gear Solid 4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I actually read through all the posts before making this to make sure this wasn't already done, and I'm quite surprised that no one has make a thread for it.

I found that this game was well put together, the cutscenes were fantastic, though long, they were quite entertaining to watch. The gameplay was badass, and from the begining, pretty much who you kill, can determine how difficult the game can or cannot be. A great example is on the first level, if you start killing Militia, people who won't shoot at you from the begining, they'll start shooting at you and become another enemy.

SPOILER, SPOILER!!!!
I found that the final boss, Liquid Ocelot, was really well put together, you fight him by using only regular CQC, listening to a song from the first Metal Gear Solid, then you hit him a couple of times, you get a litle worn out, you hear a song from Metal Gear Solid 2, this continues til you get to a song from MGS4, which in my opinion, really made it dramatic as if it were almost a movie. Snake and Liquid fighting, nearly dead, listening to the song Old Snake.
Simply the best game ever with realy long cutsceens that where well put togther and the ending was AMAZING
*sorry for spelling*
i STILL haven't played this yet

i hate my life
oh i for got RAIDEN and Vamp are the most BADASS CHARACTERS IN THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did anyone notice that you have to spam kill Liquid

Final Songs in order

Encounter

Tanker incident

Snake Eater

Old Snake
Completed it last night, and I think I released a house worth of bricks made of poo from my anal cavity.

I loved that game, SO much.
if solid snake were real i'd piss him off just so he'd deck me in the face because i know i'd be ten times more manly afterwards from coming in direct physical contact with him
Went through it four times on Solid Normal already, getting the stealth camo and bandana on the last two playthroughs

MGO is hella fun
Kojjiro! Wrote:if solid snake were real i'd piss him off just so he'd deck me in the face because i know i'd be ten times more manly afterwards from coming in direct physical contact with him
this is an excellent post
Did anybody else notice his tight ass and manly bulge?
That shit was hot.
I have a friend who is obsessed with Snake's man ass

it's okay, she doesn't have a penis (i think)
xTYVONx Wrote:i STILL haven't played this yet

i hate my life

don't worry Ty, hopefully everyone will get the chance to play this badass game, even if they could only play it at some game store on a demo for 5 minutes
I honestly don't see what the big deal is. I have played it, and found it boring, just like the last three games. I guess I just don't like those kind of games or something.
I have a penis and I still find it hot. <.<
K, my post wasn't serious. Jeez.
mors ontologica Wrote:I have a penis and I still find it hot. <.<
K, my post wasn't serious. Jeez.
my mind just went through so many loops i think i had a stroke
Metal Gear Solid 4 was amazing! Gave everything us fans have wanted plus more, wrapped up all the plot, answered every question and couldn't have been a more complete finale. Even gave us some damned nice twists and suprises. If you're a fan, you have to get it, otherwise, you will miss the point of most of the game
Pages: 1 2