The VG Resource

Full Version: Sonic battle & Sonic advance custom sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone if you have any custom/edites sonic sprites from sonic battle or sonic advance post them here!!!!
its my fanc haracter super mega the hedgehog
[Image: 2z8pxdj.jpg]
@Leaf, if you want to make a request, this is not the forum to do it in.

@spider forest, Fanchar sprites are not well looked upon here, especially bad recolors, and will certainly not be accepted to the main site.
(10-23-2009, 09:16 PM)jdaster64 Wrote: [ -> ]@spider forest, Fanchar sprites are not well looked upon here, especially bad recolors, and will certainly not be accepted to the main site.
I hope you know
I've been here longer than you
I'd point out another fact but
It's too obvious
Cool
Goddammit I laughed.
(10-23-2009, 09:16 PM)jdaster64 Wrote: [ -> ]@spider forest, Fanchar sprites are not well looked upon here, especially bad recolors, and will certainly not be accepted to the main site.

That one went over your head
(10-23-2009, 09:16 PM)jdaster64 Wrote: [ -> ]@Leaf, if you want to make a request, this is not the forum to do it in.

@spider forest, Fanchar sprites are not well looked upon here, especially bad recolors, and will certainly not be accepted to the main site.

where then
the forum called REQUESTS FORUM
god damn how blind are you new members
(10-24-2009, 11:47 AM)a vagina like elephant ears Wrote: [ -> ]sorry to ruin all the fun you guys are having but as always
i dont care

[Image: iwonderwhatthisthingis1.png]

[Image: iwonderwhatthisthingis2.png]

[Image: iwonderwhatthisthingis3.png]