The VG Resource

Full Version: Drawn to life
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 1705319.jpg] [Image: 2925328.jpg]

If you're familiar with the Drawn To Life series, it's a game where you pretty much design the entire adventure.
Drawing transportation, backgrounds - even your character! I personally like it because it's almost like a gateway to spriting.

Speaking of which, if you've got the game and did a fair bit of work on all the designable elements, why not share your creations with us?
>_>
why would you ask this in the submission forum?
This should be put in the request or spamhaul forum
I second that. Or the gaming forum.
=/

Moved to Spamhaul.
Oh joy.
Yeah, it's gonna be my new policy.

Shit threads go in the spamhaul toilet as per the new legislation.
Throwing the giblets to the dogs?

Woof woof
grooveman sir spamhaul is not simply a garbage bin for unwanted topics, this topic has great potential elsewhere on the forum

this belongs in gaming, because it has to do with a videogame. "Showing your creations" is not a request - it's like "show ur guy in wow" or "post your emerl set in sonic battle" - gamer braggin'

Personally I'm waiting until the sequel: The Next Chapter as it'll hopefully not feel so tacky as the first. But with a Wii version coming out, I'm not so sure about that >:

edited the hell out of it and moved to games. wtf guys srsly if you're gonna move this put it into Creativity at least. jesus
left the original post in there too if case pikaman wants to change it back, which then i don't blame you for moving it to spamhaul goobman

kosheh: turning topics grooveman doesn't like
into kind of postable ones since 2008
i

i'm gonna have to agree with yahtzee on this game and scribblenauts

B:
I liked scribblenauts. :/
Scribblenauts was fun for about a day.

Drawn to Life was completely overated.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAH

this game was so annoying and boring
Drawing in Drawn to Life was impossible, if you wanted to make something good that is.
the only thing i loved was the graphics, but they were too lazy to make most of them so screw that