The VG Resource

Full Version: Baby Daisy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: YoshisIslandDS-BabyDaisy_icon.png]

[Image: YoshisIslandDS-BabyDaisy-1.png]
Really good. Though some more poses would be nice.
I would put more poses, but there aren't any....
you use the head I gave you? Looks much better then your first IMO
I messed with the head a bit. I kept getting told they were bad. I used some colors from it, thanks. =)
Cheap Recolor :/...
Nah it's an edit. I have worked on it for days. You should look a little more closely. =P
Good. Looks fine so far. Though, I'd suggest giving her some Baby Moves like in Yoshi Island DS to make her more unique.
Great Idea any suggestions?
I don't want to use the umbrella
Yeah, it looks great, and in the actual game, every character has their own unique move, so try and think of one for Daisy. Otherwise, good job.
If not, I can think of one.
It has to involve flowers
Well, Daisy is just an extra in all of the games, right? An invention so that Luigi could have a sexual interest, right? Then an elaboration, of course?
GOOD?
himynameischris Wrote:Nah it's an edit. I have worked on it for days. You should look a little more closely. =P

A very cheap edit, honestly you gotta do better, i must not see/recognize what did you use as base, which in this case i still recognize Peach...
Oh and choose a better palette, i'm telling you know, this ain't gonna get accepted... sorry
Pages: 1 2