The VG Resource

Full Version: post your kyrtuck PMs itt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
kyrtuck Wrote:Look, with the top ten thread, the idea was that people could post lists of their favs on this subject and that, and it would introduce us to different things. It could be insightful to our opinions, and would save us space. Think you can come up with stranger movies? Scarier paintings? Niftier Nostalgia (that’s all we really do with all those cartoon threads). Know of villains less likely to appear in movies?

Surely it would be a trivial effort for well traveled, well read intellectuals such as yourselves.

At any rate, I don’t see how its anymore pointless than threads like “What did you have for breakfast”, “What are you reading/watching”, or the Avatar rate game.

Now as for the things I didn’t get (don’t read if you don’t care).

With Grues I’m guessing it’s a weird meme thing that gets popular for no reason. But then why are there tons of grue products in various mainstream stores? Surely there must be more to grues than just a catchy internet fad.

Why is black leather so popular? Might slow knives, but wouldn’t do diddlysquat against guns, and which is used more often? Though maybe its all for the “just for fun” factor, but then that would contradict the push for realism, from all the superhero movies.

And I don’t see what the big similarities are between Real life black racism, and marvel mutant racism. Did mutants get sent to the back of the bus? Get sent to crappy “separate but equal schools”? Get stuck in crappy minimum wage jobs?

It’s the same with any super powered minority. Laguaz, Diclonius, vampires, ect. People make the vaguest comparisons ever, then say my comparisons are vague.
i got the exact same pm from him sfklghds
kyrtuck Wrote:Why would you negative rep me? I don't care.
Quote:yo yo
To: Boo
Look, with the top ten thread, the idea was that people could post lists of their favs on this subject and that, and it would introduce us to different things. It could be insightful to our opinions, and would save us space. Think you can come up with stranger movies? Scarier paintings? Niftier Nostalgia (that’s all we really do with all those cartoon threads). Know of villains less likely to appear in movies?

Surely it would be a trivial effort for well traveled, well read intellectuals such as yourselves.

At any rate, I don’t see how its anymore pointless than threads like “What did you have for breakfast”, “What are you reading/watching”, or the Avatar rate game.

Now as for the things I didn’t get (don’t read if you don’t care).
i'm just wondering, can we count this as PM harassment and get him permabanned
he sent me a literal definition of "distinguished gentleman" (a bundle of sticks) once
[Image: lolhy.png] this sums up my inbox
LOLOLOL
(10-22-2009, 05:55 PM)Sonikku Wrote: [ -> ]this sums up my inbox
cybersex???
yes
(10-22-2009, 05:57 PM)Number Six Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-22-2009, 05:55 PM)Sonikku Wrote: [ -> ]this sums up my inbox
cybersex???
cybering with a 12 year old called Cool Yoshi is possibly the best thing you can do in tsr nowadays
probably yeah
Do you wanna call this as harassment?
yes

ohgodyes
Ok then. Cute
Pages: 1 2