The VG Resource

Full Version: i was
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
looking for a topic i found appropriate to post in but i couldnt find one so i just made this topic Smile
I wanted to post in this topic but it didn't seem appropriate

But I posted anyways
thank you Smile
Not gonna post.
Opps
you guys are so witty
So sayeth Zac
(10-21-2009, 08:48 PM)Jesus lizard Wrote: [ -> ]So sayeth Zac

Excuse me mister lizard, during your time here as a member of the forum, you have become nothing different than what you were when you first arrived. A penis is a male organ on the exterior of the body that is used in the process of reproduction, but it also is used to remove wastes from the body. You are the essential organ that serves less importance to the body than most others. I, the one posting this, am the heart, without me, you are and everyone else is useless. The testicles are both Boo and Zelda Classic Expert, but were shortly cut off because the owner didn't want puppies. The point is that at this point you cannot reproduce and as such we post things at you that you take in and spit out on the other side so we can do it again, please keep up the good work.
I'm the brains of this operation.
No Vipershark, you are the anus, like the penis, you remove wastes from the body. You keep the body free of toxins, but serve no other purpose other than being the hole for the penis.
NOT TRUE!!!
edit- that'd be boo or midbus because they argue with jesus lizard
i already said that boo was a testicle
ooh, ooh

can i be a pubic hair
one of tsr's many appendixes
argue. lol.

i type the first insult that comes to my head in spamhaul. look at where that has got me.
(10-21-2009, 10:13 PM)Stooben Rooben Wrote: [ -> ]ooh, ooh

can i be a pubic hair

In that case, you'd be an asshair. Still smells like shit, but serves no real purpose.
Pages: 1 2