The VG Resource

Full Version: Cartoon Cartoons Summer Resort rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Link to game.

Yeah, it's a Cartoon Network game. Rolleyes I ripped from it because it was from the good old days of Cartoon Network.

So, can I submit them? If it's a yes, all I need to do is make a quick edit. Got the bbc code to post them from Photobucket out in notepad.

Edit: I ripped about 97% of the game, before you ask. There's the leaking pipe from Ep. 1 I didn't rip and the ending cutscene I couldn't rip (if you want to try, try, but you'll be wasting your time when you can be ripping some of the stuff that tSR really craves; I mean, it's not like that scene is vital.).

[Image: TVcartooncartoonsSR-characters_icon.png]
[Image: TVcartooncartoonsSR-interriors_icon.png]
[Image: TVcartooncartoonsSR-Items_icon.png]
[Image: TVcartooncartoonsSR-buildings_icon.png]
[Image: TVcartooncartoonsSR-loadingscreens_.png]
[Image: TVcartooncartoonsSR-objects_icon.png]
[Image: TVcartooncartoonsSR-tennistron_icon.png]
[Image: TVcartooncartoonsSR-textboxes_icon.png]
Alternate sheet if that word is offensive.
[Image: TVcartooncartoonsSR-tiles_icon.png]

This was a nostalgically fun rip Big Grin

One last edit, goes under TV.
It's fair game; sprites from flash games have been ripped before.

The Summer Resort games were badass though. =D
Thanks Smile I edited in an alternate sheet, as I have not seen the f-bomb on a tag, so I don't want to cross any lines that have not been crossed yet.
That's pretty cool submission. I do love the old Cartoon Cartoon days. Johnny Bravo and Courage. Those were some decent fucking cartoons right there.
I remember playing this a long time ago! These are the best compared to the crap Cartoon Network is throwin' down these days.
I played this game agggggeeees ago, like when I was about 7?
Now that I look at the sprites I realise how crappy they were then!