The VG Resource

Full Version: Shoda's Submissions - Take 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Alright, now that I have time, more rips! Big Grin

Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced 2:
[Image: FFTA2_Pub_icon.png][Image: FFTA2_adventurersrest_icon.png]

Dokapon Journey:
[Image: dokaponjourney_darkpigwarrior_icon.png][Image: dokaponjourney_hobgoblin_icon.png][Image: dokaponjourney_redslime_icon.png]

Onimusha Tactics:
[Image: onimusha-riverkizu_icon.png]

Shaman King: Legacy of the Spirits - Sprinting Wolf (Gameboy Advance)
[Image: ShamanKing-LegacyoftheSpirits.png]
[Image: shamanking_portraits_icon.png]

I've also noticed an error in categorising one of the sheets. The "Main Characters" sheet in "Shaman King: Master of Spirits" is not from that game. it is labelled correctly on the sheet. It belongs with the sheet I made above^
FFTA2 and Onimusha Tactics? Lovely
Since characters are too hard for me to rip... here are more backgrounds! XP

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2:
[Image: FFTA2_Tulquegrove_icon.png][Image: FFTA2_TheGalerriaDeep_icon.png][Image: FFTA2_MuskmallowField_icon.png][Image: FFTA2_CaravanTrail_icon.png]
Ahahaha
Fair enough.
Nice bgs
I have the urge to say "Go Shoda, it's your birthday."
Alright, time to stop hoarding my sprites. I was hoping to get more characters done then I realised I already had heaps! XP

- moved -
Finally finished the first half of the main characters! Now on to the next batch! XP

- moved -
Lovely airship
Not much this time, just some easy ones. Tongue

- moved -
Excellent!
Nice rips.
You do them so well Smile
Umm... I'm not sure what happened but my sprites were never added to the site. Are they not good enough?... Question

Onimusha Tactics:
[Image: OnimushaTactics_GatesofHell_icon.png]
[Image: OnimushaTactics_Bomaru_icon.png][Image: OnimushaTactics_Hanpeita_icon.png][Image: OnimushaTactics_Hikoichi_icon.png][Image: OnimushaTactics_Kabuki_icon.png][Image: OnimushaTactics_Oboro_icon.png][Image: OnimushaTactics_Tsubame_icon.png]
Enemies -
[Image: OnimushaTactics_Oni_icon.png][Image: OnimushaTactics_KingYama_icon.png]

Shaman King: Legacy of the Spirits:
[Image: ShamanKing_Backgrounds_icon.png]

Final Fantasy Tactics A2:
[Image: FFTA2_MoorabellaAirship_icon.png]

Dokapon Journey:
[Image: DokaponJourney_Rustler_icon.png][Image: DokaponJourney-DarkElf_icon.png][Image: DokaponJouney_Squeaker_icon.png][Image: DokaponJouney_Screamer_icon.png][Image: DokaponJouney_Stalker_icon.png][Image: DokaponJouney_Sorcerer_icon.png]
Awesome! Cool rips
Dokapon Journey:
[Image: DokaponJourney_Stinger_icon.png][Image: DokaponJourney_Scorpion_icon.png]

FFTA:
[Image: FFTA-Thief_icon.png]

Onimusha Tactics:
[Image: OnimushaTactics_WhiteTigerCamp_icon.png]
Do we have a Shaman King section yet? If not, could you grab me a screen for a section icon?
Pages: 1 2