The VG Resource

Full Version: As Darkness Falls: The Twilit Diaries (Chapter 1-3)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a story, based on Twilight Princess, using what others would think of him as the text. I started this on teh Want Midna Back forums, and thought i would post it here.

Chapter 1 - Rusl
Today, Link and I were sitting in the Faron Spring. We didn't say much, but i decided to break the silence, and talk of the Twilight. That conversation didn't last long, however, because I had a favor to ask of him. I told him the mayor had asked me to take the gift to Hyrule Castle, but i wanted Link to go instead; he had never been to Hyrule. He agreed, and we headed back to the village, it was getting dark.

---

Chapter 2 - Fado
I had to wake Link up today. I wonder if something is wrong, he usually doesn't sleep so late. He came out of his house, and i told him to find Epona, and meet me at the Ranch. He was there within ten minutes, so that's still good. I had him round up the goats, and he did well. He had beaten his record again, this time with a minute and sixteen seconds. I don't see how he keeps beating that record, but he does.

---

Chapter 3 - Uli
I saw Link earlier today, helping out around the village as usual. He seems to work harder than the rest of the men. He helped Hanch rid his house of a bee hive, and when i coudnt find my baby basket, he brought it to me without my asking. I asked him to carry it to my house, and i gave him the fishing pole my son made for him.