The VG Resource

Full Version: Minish Cap Beamos (Cuz I felt like it)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's a work in progress.
[Image: 33l1oap.jpg]
Now then, I have one thing to say before you guys post. Give good criticism. I absolutley freaking dispise people simply posting 'Your sprites suck,' or 'This is garbage.' If you guys can't give good criticism, don't post. Those of you who are willing to give good criticism, I'll be happy to accept.
I'm also working on my own Zelda villian: Twilit, God of Fear and Sorrow.
The more I look at it, the less I think it's minish cap style.
(10-18-2009, 02:42 PM)ProtoTroid X Wrote: [ -> ]It's a work in progress.
[Image: 33l1oap.jpg]
Now then, I have one thing to say before you guys post. Give good criticism. I absolutley freaking dispise people simply posting 'Your sprites suck,' or 'This is garbage.' If you guys can't give good criticism, don't post. Those of you who are willing to give good criticism, I'll be happy to accept.
I'm also working on my own Zelda villian: Twilit, God of Fear and Sorrow.
The more I look at it, the less I think it's minish cap style.

Lol now everyones posting it because me.
I love the sprites anyway, good work! Most certainly makes my sprites look like crap.
(10-18-2009, 03:12 PM)AlexPlunkett Wrote: [ -> ]Lol now everyones posting it because me.
don't flatter yourself

nobody cares that you posted yours first

but yeah these are pretty good, the eye part needs some work, doesn't really fit MC's style much, everything else looks alright though
Sheeesh this forum is harsh..

Anyway, I think these are more ALTTP style, I love them.
Sonikku is quite right Alex. They are quite nice Proto and their level of detail is quite impressive. Fix the eyes and you'll have some amazing sprites at hand. They aren't in the Minish cap style but they still look awesome.
Sorry to bother you, but because ive already made one, id like to see yours, but i have to use a school laptop. Could you attache it?
Is that to me or to Alex?
You, Mabelma.

My computer, because it was issued to me by my school, blocks all of the good stuff. Youtube, games, most pictures, etc.

Id like to see yours, because i can see Alex's
The eye is quite a pain in the butt to fix, but I can manage.
Thanks for the nice replies.
(10-18-2009, 05:27 PM)nicktheslayer Wrote: [ -> ]You, Mabelma.

My computer, because it was issued to me by my school, blocks all of the good stuff. Youtube, games, most pictures, etc.

Id like to see yours, because i can see Alex's

Sorry, i thought this was Mablemas topic. Proto, can you attache the picture, so i can see it?
Sure thing.
Gimme a sec to find the file again.
EDIT: Found it. Boy, that fast.
[attachment=2960]
Holy crap that was amazing. I like the fact that it was an original style. It could be compared to that of ALttP's beamos, but its not the same shape.

I love it.
Glad you like it! Now, time to fix the eye. Any suggestions on how to fix the eye?
I dont really see whats wrong with it. It does seem a bit to light though, try adding an orange, instead of yellow, and maybe add a darker orange on the outside, or a red.