The VG Resource

Full Version: Minish Cap Beamos (Based on WInd Waker)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey Guys! The Sprites are in teh Attachment.

I tried to be as accurate as possible, but i realized spriting without a mouse is extremely hard. I had you use a laptop toughpad.

This is a Wind Waker Beamos, in a somewhat Minish Cap Style.

It isnt animated, i just game you the pieces to do so yourself. I dont know how to make transparencies in PaintBrush for Mac.

[Image: Beamoscircle.png]

THis is the Windwaker Beamos. It stars as just a stand, with the smaller circle flying around where its head should be. Once link is in Range, it Forms a head, (The "octogon"), and fires a laser from its eye. (I didnt draw an eye yet, it was too hard with a laptop touch mouse.)
Where is the head? You needs more contrast on the body. What is the red orb to the top right and the red octagon on the middle right? Lack of transparency doesn't mean lack of poses. Since Minish Cap is a 4-side top-down style, you need to make 8 heads and at least 4 bodies, preferably 8. Also you will have to make a laser that came from it, and if the red line is the laser, it looks really bland.
This was such a sad excuse to rip off mine.
I'm going to make mine really detailed. Ad I'm making it on a netbook.
(10-18-2009, 01:42 AM)AlexPlunkett Wrote: [ -> ]This was such a sad excuse to rip off mine.
I'm going to make mine really detailed. Ad I'm making it on a netbook.
Hahaha.
Making a sprite of the same character as someone else ≠ ripping off.
Don't worry,

He's making it on a netbook!
Just a note, from an objective standpoint (since I don't know what a Beamos is):
THEY DON'T LOOK ANYTHING LIKE EACH OTHER
At all.

Nick, it looks like a little man in a robe. Needs more volume.
Yours at least looks like a beamos I tell ya.
(10-18-2009, 03:42 AM)Shadow Computer Wrote: [ -> ]Yours at least looks like a beamos I tell ya.

I fixed mine.

[Image: beamos.gif]
Wow, it's now a... tan dildo?

Also, this isn't your thread, post sprites in your own thread, instead of hi-jacking others.
Okay, because i dont think anyone remembers the Beamos from Windwaker, ill show you a picture, and tell yo how they work...

EDIT:

(@ PLUNKETT)

I dont see why you think i was showing you up. I drew something with the same name as yours, yes, and in the same style as yours, (MC), but they are completely different.

Also, im going to have to ask, why are YOU trying to show ME up, by putting an "edited" version in MY post, but not in YOURS where is should be.
Everything I said still applies. Except now, you also don't have any of the colouring right.
(10-18-2009, 11:17 AM)Private Investigator Drei Wrote: [ -> ]Everything I said still applies. Except now, you also don't have any of the colouring right.

I know...

Thanks for the critics guys!

This was my firs sprite using a laptop touchpad, and its really hard for me , especially because im using a Mac. (Excuses excuses... )

When i find my USB mouse, i plan on totally remaking this, but first, is there a place where i can find the Palette for teh Minish Cap Colors? That would really help!
(10-18-2009, 11:24 AM)nicktheslayer Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-18-2009, 11:17 AM)Private Investigator Drei Wrote: [ -> ]Everything I said still applies. Except now, you also don't have any of the colouring right.

I know...

Thanks for the critics guys!

This was my firs sprite using a laptop touchpad, and its really hard for me , especially because im using a Mac. (Excuses excuses... )

When i find my USB mouse, i plan on totally remaking this, but first, is there a place where i can find the Palette for teh Minish Cap Colors? That would really help!

This was a project I made a while ago.
I have moved on and I thinkI can do MC styled sprites. My best work so far is the Gero Robe.

Alex Plunkett
Alex Plunkett that was a waste of a post and contributed nothing at all.

Just look on the main site for colours, I'm positive we have ripped enough of the sprites for you to get them.
can someone ban alexpsjkdget

seriously
Pages: 1 2 3