The VG Resource

Full Version: Sonic Rush Characters(How they appear in the menus)(UPD.Plz check and resubmit them!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is my first rip since 2002. I think I did pretty good. Smile It was more work than it looks, but not all too much...

[Image: SonicRush_MenuCharacters.png][Image: SonicRush_MenuCharacters_Icon.gif]

I didn't see Sonic anywhere( In this style ), so he's not (really) on it...[/b]
(10-17-2009, 11:56 AM)MarcelloF Wrote: [ -> ]This is my first rip since 2002. I think I did pretty good. Smile It was more work than it looks, but not all too much...

[Image: SonicRush_MenuCharacters.png][Image: SonicRush_MenuCharacters_Icon.gif]

I didn't see Sonic anywhere( In this style ), so he's not (really) on it...

The picture shouldn't be extending out of the square on the icon and needs to be fixed, but the rest of the rip is really good. Nice job.
(10-17-2009, 12:43 PM)Shadowth117 Wrote: [ -> ]The picture shouldn't be extending out of the square on the icon and needs to be fixed, but the rest of the rip is really good. Nice job.
This better? [Image: SonicRush_MenuCharacters_Icon-1.gif]
Or am I not aloud to go over the red line, either?
That's OK now Wink
Hey! I was told today that I forgot Sonic and I was told what menu he was in. So I ripped him today and I added the menu names. They are always next to the character they belong to, except Cream. She has the same menu title as Blaze, so I just added the font by her. Smile Well here it is:
[Image: SonicRush_MenuCharacters2.png]

Sorry that I messed up the first time >_>