The VG Resource

Full Version: Mabinogi/마비노기
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yeah, over the time period while TSR was down, I really got into this simple mmo. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mabinogi_%28video_game%29. It is quite simple, but quite complex at the same time, this is due to there actually being stun time for different attacks. Which is rare to find these days. It is an mmo done by Nexon and it would be awesome if others here started playing as well... BTW my name on there is Soulcali and I am on the Tarlach server if anyone decides to join in. It is FREE! So, please join in Cute.

Download it at Mabinogi.nexon.net
I will help you get started and stuff.
mabinogi heroes looks like the shit, but it's not out in america yet.
also, nexon.
But Dungeon Fighters Online is also Nexon, and that shit's apparently fun as hell.

But it's regionlocked; as I believe Mabinogi is also. =/
I am pretty sure I have seen Americans in the other country's servers and I have also seen some Koreans playing on the American server, so I don't think it matters that much...
Which would be great if I wasn't European. :V
It seems Europeans are completely out of luck D=.
because nexon
I tried Mabinogi once a couple years ago when it first came out. At that time, my computer was complete crap an I got a max of like 5 FPS ingame. I've eben wanting to try it again, but never got around to it.
Posts screens or something and maybe I'll play.
(Youtube works.)

It looks pretty fun, though. Apparently in addition to the run-of-the-mill MMO stuff you also learn LOL LIEF SKILLZ like cooking and animal training and stuff.
im european,i cant play.
[Image: mabinogi_screen_shot.jpg]
The next one is quite big...
[Image: mabinogi_2008_07_30_001.jpg]
And if you don't like massive monster killing and doing the story, that is no problem. There is also life skills like playing instruments, in which you can write your own songs if you can figure out the system. [Image: fantasy-life-mabinogi-20080306012024634-000.jpg]
A good example of what people have done with it can be found on youtube pretty easily.
wow, that actually looks kinda cool

too bad i'll inevitably be disappointed because it's a free MMO
It is not as bad as most free mmos. It actually used to cost money to get into the main plot, so I guess it wasn't always under the FREE mmo section.
Pages: 1 2