The VG Resource

Full Version: Minish Cap Style: Beamos.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok, I made the sprite sheet of a Minish Cap styled Beamos.

[Image: beamos.png]

[Image: beamos.gif]

I hope it will be in use to people,

Alex Plunkett
Moved to sprite discussion. It barely looks anything like a Beamos. Please, unless you're sure a sheet is at its maximun quality, post it in Sprite Discussion before thinking about submitting it.
(10-17-2009, 10:08 AM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]...
Moved to sprite discussion. It barely looks anything like a Beamos. Please, unless you're sure a sheet is at its maximun quality, post it in Sprite Discussion before thinking about submitting it.

Well my StalChild one is complete.. and it's still in sprite discussions..
It's not complete at all. It's just walking poses with the side and up directions looking pretty stiff and ugly with no attacks.

When it's at it's best, and multiple members agree as such (i.e. not just you); a mod will move it.
(10-17-2009, 10:17 AM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]It's not complete at all. It's just walking poses with the side and up directions looking pretty stiff and ugly with no attacks.

When it's at it's best, and multiple members agree as such (i.e. not just you); a mod will move it.

Ok what poses will I do? Walk, Attack...
It should arguably do everything the normal versions of the enemies do as standard, so that they're actually useful to people.
(10-17-2009, 12:22 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]It should arguably do everything the normal versions of the enemies do as standard, so that they're actually useful to people.

I edited it. Go ahead and look.
Is this the Beamos from Phantom Hourglass? It needs more detail. The one in PH was darker, and had some kind of green markings, with a pupil in the eye. (I think)
what is this i dont even

you have a reference right on the top of the image
and you still pixeled a fucking cylinder
how does that even happen
It doesnt look like he put any effort into it.

I put a lot of effort into mine. It might not look very good, but i used a laptop touch mouse pad.
(10-17-2009, 10:18 PM)nicktheslayer Wrote: [ -> ]It might not look very good, but i used a laptop touch mouse pad.
Thats a horrible excuse. I only use a laptop touch pad.

Anyways, these need work. Look are sprites from the game to get an idea of what to aim for, then pick and actual style of Beamos to sprite, I don't remember a game having one that looks like a soup can.
I'm startingto hate this forum! Like seriosly, are you for real?! I post sprites of Stalchild and Gero Robe that are perfect, and everyone disses them.
And I am working on these.
Perfect?
(10-18-2009, 03:03 AM)SengirDev Wrote: [ -> ]Perfect?

Ah gimme a break I'm 13.
This is one of my absolute favorites, along with "I use Paint" and "This is my first one"
Pages: 1 2