The VG Resource

Full Version: DOOM Marine (Megaman VII Style)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Need a Doom Marine in your Megaman or a Doom platforming game?

That can be arranged......Cool
KICK ASS!Cool
I got a friend who wants a fan char of himself of a char like this!

Don't worry. I'll make sure you're credited to the max!Wink
No. A painfully simple recolour with guns that don't match the style.

Moved to Sprite Discussion.
I don't get it. Why does EVERYONE (except me, of course) use MM7 sprites as fanchars? It's the worst style ever for human fanchars, especially when NOBODY TAKES OFF THE OBVIOUSLY HUGE BOOTS THAT A PERSON WEARING NORMAL SHOES WOULDN'T HAVE.
You're a few years too late on that one, Viper. Everyone uses MMZ(X) sprites now.
Yeah, and that too. The obvious airhump gets that one.
(10-16-2009, 11:29 AM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]I don't get it. Why does EVERYONE (except me, of course) use MM7 sprites as fanchars? It's the worst style ever for human fanchars, especially when NOBODY TAKES OFF THE OBVIOUSLY HUGE BOOTS THAT A PERSON WEARING NORMAL SHOES WOULDN'T HAVE.

Welcome to my world, man. The snacks table is to the left.
Well Maneko, maybe if you didn't hang around BnG so much,
BnG is still active...?

Anyways, don't edit MegaMan. If you insist on editing, at lest use Bass for a somewhat more human shape and pose, but you still need to rid it of huge boots and forearms.
(10-17-2009, 01:06 AM)Gizmonicgamer Wrote: [ -> ]Well Maneko, maybe if you didn't hang around BnG so much,

BnG has been dead for almost 2 years and that's not the only place where I can see people still using Megaman as a base anyways. Cute
Also, Bass is also an atrocious base, if anything for the unnatural build and the unnaturally stiff pose.
(10-16-2009, 11:41 AM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]You're a few years too late on that one, Viper. Everyone uses MMZ(X) sprites now.
I wouldn't say everyone. I think the MMZ(X) aren't nearly as nice as the MM7 and MM8 sprites. They have a certain charm to them that the newer ones don't have. And the have bigger facesSick.