The VG Resource

Full Version: BRUTAL LEGEND
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
FUCK ALL YOUR SHIT GAMES THIS GAME OWNS.
its like a hack and slash, but then turns into a giant fuckfest rts it owns.

[Image: brutal-legend-3.jpg]
also it stars jack black and is a game about metal and how this dude gets warped into a world of metal with babes and skulls and shit.

fun.
i want this so bad, gotta send my 360 back to my dad to get it fixed first though.
I'm considering getting this one, but I think I'll wait for a review to be honest.

is it even out yet?
yes. came out yesterday.
(10-14-2009, 06:50 PM)Drew Wrote: [ -> ]I'm considering getting this one, but I think I'll wait for a review to be honest.

is it even out yet?

theres about 60 reviews out, most in the range of 9-9.5/10
played the PS3 demo, loved it
friend's been telling me to get this game

might eventually get it
(10-14-2009, 07:07 PM)Raytheon Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-14-2009, 06:50 PM)Drew Wrote: [ -> ]I'm considering getting this one, but I think I'll wait for a review to be honest.

is it even out yet?

theres about 60 reviews out, most in the range of 9-9.5/10
oh

in that case I'm saving up my cash
RTS bits aren't amazing, in fact the whole game isn't great. It doesn't reach it's potential in any form of gameplay. Worth a rental.
The rest of the posts in this topic say otherwise.

the designer who made this also made psychonauts and is from my city.
Wait, it's an RTS? I knew the multiplayer modes were like that but not the actual game. Sounds kinda weird but cool.
It switches to it later on, and yes it does sound cool, but doesn't really work out all that great.
And yes I know who made this game, he is quite a legendary person. However just because someone makes a lot of good games doesn't make every game he makes good.
This game is amazing I love it.

Highly recommend it.
(10-16-2009, 11:45 PM)Goemar Wrote: [ -> ]It switches to it later on, and yes it does sound cool, but doesn't really work out all that great.
And yes I know who made this game, he is quite a legendary person. However just because someone makes a lot of good games doesn't make every game he makes good.

....have you even played the game.
(10-17-2009, 04:41 PM)Raytheon Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-16-2009, 11:45 PM)Goemar Wrote: [ -> ]It switches to it later on, and yes it does sound cool, but doesn't really work out all that great.

....have you even played the game.

Is this you saying "He disagrees with me on this game, so clearly he's never played it"? Because if it is, please refrain; his statement is largely valid.
Pages: 1 2