The VG Resource

Full Version: TF2-FREE WEEKEND! :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For the new Pyro class, TF2 will be completely, absolutely, no strings-attached, FREE for the weekend.

http://www.steampowered.com/pyro/?pw=presspreview
Where do you download it?
I already have the game, though.

:>
I'd bet you download it on Steam, but it doesn't really matter to me because my PC sucks.
my computer is a hunk of shit and can't even run tf2 on the lowest settings
I have the game, but my PC currently doesn't like running games, so therefore can't play 'til I rebuild the damn thing. ]:
I'm not a huge fan of it though tbh. I found it difficult for someone new to understand what was happening, considering most servers are full of people who know exactly what they're doing...
I just grew tired of it in general.
MY COMP IS OK BUT I HAVE A CRAPPY INTERNET SERVICE
GOOD FOR YOU, BRO.
WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR LOWER CASE? DID THEY AFRAID?
mors ontologica Wrote:GOOD FOR YOU, BRO.
GOOD FOR YOU, BRO.
WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR LOWER CASE? DID THEY AFRAID?

oh i left it on caps lock sorry it seems strang that an 11 year pld talks to 14's and up
mors ontologica Wrote:I have the game, but my PC currently doesn't like running games, so therefore can't play 'til I rebuild the damn thing. ]:
I'm not a huge fan of it though tbh. I found it difficult for someone new to understand what was happening, considering most servers are full of people who know exactly what they're doing...
I just grew tired of it in general.
everybody sucks at TF2 the first time they play it

everybody
gun_man Wrote:oh i left it on caps lock sorry it seems strang that an 11 year pld talks to 14's and up

Wait. What?

xTYVONx Wrote:everybody sucks at TF2 the first time they play it
everybody

Well yeah... But I couldn't find ANY servers where I could pick it up. I'm normally good at games like that Very Sad